Post: [Release] The Last Of Us Ultimate Tool (Updated To 1.11)
10-09-2014, 10:12 PM #1
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Everyone, this tool was initially released in elite section, after update 1.11 i decided to release it to the public so here it's.

Common Mods:

• God Mode.
  • Infinite Ammo.
  • Infinite Items.
  • Infinite Oxygen.
  • Infinite Flamethrower.
  • 1 Hit Kill. (Thanks to draco_cool)
  • Smoke Off. (Thanks to draco_cool)
  • Set Money.

New Exclusive Mods:

• You must login or register to view this content. Infinite Listening Mode.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Infinite Loadout Points.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Unlock All.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Set Clan Number. (Max 999)
  • You must login or register to view this content. Set Items Amount On Every Game Start.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Days Played. (Max 83)
  • You must login or register to view this content. Set Boosters Amount.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Clients Infos. (Get And Set)
  • You must login or register to view this content. Equip DLC Weapons. (Scoped Only)
  • You must login or register to view this content. Added Rank. (Max 999)
  • You must login or register to view this content. Added Prestige. (Max 9)
  • You must login or register to view this content. Added Executions DLC.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Added New DLC Weapons.
  • You must login or register to view this content. Added Freeze Fix.

All Prestiges Picture:

You must login or register to view this content.

ScreenShots:

Notes:

• Some Mods prefer to enable them before you go to fatcions like Items amount or maybe you'll get crash cause the code is being excuted.
  • If you tired of setting money manuall every game just check the little checkbox next to the Set button and you will always start with 999,999 money.
  • Infinite Flamethrower And Oxygen haven't been tested because i ported them from earlier updates as asked so thanks goes to their owners if it worked.
  • Loadout points will never decrease when you equip things but you have to leave it on if you wan't to use modded class.
  • Unlock all will open everything including hats and masks except the last mask, to obtain it you have to set days to 53 and population mor than 85+ then play one game and you will get it.
  • Clan number is not accurate if you wan't to exactly the same as you set it you should have 0 Hungry and 0 Sick i think.
  • Days Played in Game Max 54 = 12 Weeks and 7 Days.
  • Client Info not fully finished but i don't think it's important so i will fix it with the next update, while the kills and other data is not static i couldn't make it, but you can change names in game score board.
  • DLC weapons have all the scoped pack and i didn't inlcude earlier packs cause it have DLC unlocker already.

Known bug:

• Sometimes you will not be able to enter factions after maxing out your clan, your ps3 will freeze when connecting.

Fix:

• In main menu and after connecting/attaching, Go to "DLC Weapons & Freeze Fix" tab and check "Enable Fix" checkbox, enter multiplier then after bypassing facebook screen uncheck the Freeze Fix.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Mirror: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan:

• 2.50: You must login or register to view this content. (3 False Positive)
  • 2.60: You must login or register to view this content. (3 False Positive)

Added Rank And Prestige And improved the population number now you will get 999, Re-Download the tool.

Enjoy.
Last edited by Cyb3r ; 06-13-2015 at 08:29 AM.

The following 67 users say thank you to Cyb3r for this useful post:

K3-, /SneakerStreet/, |_Lion_|, A Friend, Albus, AncientKurama, AutoModder, cali123, carma66, CodJumper:, Creepzoid 0___0, Dan Dactyl, DanielSilva04, DarkCoderSc, Dav3s, djattic, Dog88Christian, dolby1, draco_cool, EG6, elchavo8, Ethan, ExtremeChaos, flynhigh09, forest_hunter, HaRD // HaCk, HeLLrIdEr1982, Callumeleyy, iHax | Sidradi, ImSpeedOG, iseka79, Welsh, KINGMANI, koekiemonstarr2, Lukkaz Souza, Maniac4k, Marco_Legend, MEGANO5, Mr. Revenge, Mui_G, nadeem360, Next To Nothing, NGU-xNiicKzHD, NICHIGAN, nullerdk, Ohneworte, omarboflot, rodrigovidal, Shokeyy, smashedya, Smoky420, Snoop, StoneTown, Sunnis, Terrorize 420, TheSaltCracka, TheUnknown21, Tustin, uome68, wajdi9, WhyUMadKid, witchery, worrorfight, xxIOxx, yomen9
04-01-2015, 11:14 PM #254
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
Hello Everyone, this tool was initially released in elite section, after update 1.11 i decided to release it to the public so here it's.

Common Mods:

• God Mode.
  • Infinite Ammo.
  • Infinite Items.
  • Infinite Oxygen.
  • Infinite Flamethrower.
  • 1 Hit Kill. (Thanks to draco_cool)
  • Smoke Off. (Thanks to draco_cool)
  • Set Money.

New Exclusive Mods:

• Infinite Listening Mode. You must login or register to view this content.
  • Infinite Loadout Points. You must login or register to view this content.
  • Unlock All. You must login or register to view this content.
  • Set Clan Number. (Max 999) You must login or register to view this content.
  • Set Items Amount On Every Game Start. You must login or register to view this content.
  • Days Played. (Max 83) You must login or register to view this content.
  • Set Boosters Amount. You must login or register to view this content.
  • Clients Infos. (Get And Set) You must login or register to view this content.
  • Equip DLC Weapons. (Scoped Only) You must login or register to view this content.
  • Added Rank. (Max 999) You must login or register to view this content.
  • Added Prestige. (Max 9) You must login or register to view this content.
  • Added Executions DLC. You must login or register to view this content.
  • Added New DLC Weapons. You must login or register to view this content.
  • Added Freeze Fix. You must login or register to view this content.

All Prestiges Picture:

ScreenShots:

Notes:

• Some Mods prefer to enable them before you go to fatcions like Items amount or maybe you'll get crash cause the code is being excuted.
  • If you tired of setting money manuall every game just check the little checkbox next to the Set button and you will always start with 999,999 money.
  • Infinite Flamethrower And Oxygen haven't been tested because i ported them from earlier updates as asked so thanks goes to their owners if it worked.
  • Loadout points will never decrease when you equip things but you have to leave it on if you wan't to use modded class.
  • Unlock all will open everything including hats and masks except the last mask, to obtain it you have to set days to 53 and population mor than 85+ then play one game and you will get it.
  • Clan number is not accurate if you wan't to exactly the same as you set it you should have 0 Hungry and 0 Sick i think.
  • Days Played in Game Max 54 = 12 Weeks and 7 Days.
  • Client Info not fully finished but i don't think it's important so i will fix it with the next update, while the kills and other data is not static i couldn't make it, but you can change names in game score board.
  • DLC weapons have all the scoped pack and i didn't inlcude earlier packs cause it have DLC unlocker already.

Known bug:

• Sometimes you will not be able to enter factions after maxing out your clan, your ps3 will freeze when connecting.

Fix:

• In main menu and after connecting/attaching, Go to "DLC Weapons & Freeze Fix" tab and check "Enable Fix" checkbox, enter multiplier then after bypassing facebook screen uncheck the Freeze Fix.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Mirror: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan:

• 2.50: You must login or register to view this content. (3 False Positive)
  • 2.60: You must login or register to view this content. (3 False Positive)

Added Rank And Prestige And improved the population number now you will get 999, Re-Download the tool.

Enjoy.

Aye ya Cyb3r, it's been awhile. Can you do us all a solid and update the tool for the new update? We'd all really appreciate it.

04-01-2015, 11:23 PM #255
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Aye ya Cyb3r, it's been awhile. Can you do us all a solid and update the tool for the new update? We'd all really appreciate it.

As i can see there's no new update, it's only fix or live update which don't change anything.
04-01-2015, 11:52 PM #256
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
As i can see there's no new update, it's only fix or live update which don't change anything.

Oh whoops :p Sorry I didn't actually check the game. I just assumed it was a downloadable.
04-02-2015, 04:35 PM #257
carma66
Gym leader

cyb3r it's possible kill my partners? with a mod?
04-04-2015, 12:48 AM #258
williams1978
Save Point
Originally posted by carma66 View Post
cyb3r it's possible kill my partners? with a mod?

That would be so awesome, some of the people that play are just well stupid, and the people that stand in one spot trying to snipe and just watch you die and don't even try to help god I want to kill them so bad!!!

Is the current version of the tool compatible with 4.70 cfw and ccapi rev.3? Also can it be made to be compatible with ps3mapi as it is now being included in most webman mods and rebug cfw's, and if so how would you do it?

Those are some great improvements they made overall I just don't like the increased shotgun cost (my fav. weapon) but all in alll some good changes especially the burst pistol I hate that piece of crap, lol.
StItCh_0678
Last edited by williams1978 ; 04-04-2015 at 04:23 AM.
04-04-2015, 12:55 AM #259
carma66
Gym leader
Originally posted by williams1978 View Post
That would be so awesome, some of the people that play are just well stupid, and the people that stand in one spot trying to snipe and just watch you die and don't even try to help god I want to kill them so bad!!!
StItCh

yea, me too, somtimes i wanna kill all my team
04-04-2015, 09:19 PM #260
Hello Any tutorial that teaches how to put this hack on ps3 or someone could make a hack has to pass me by email ?
04-06-2015, 08:25 PM #261
This is kinda late to the party but... can this be used on a PS4? If so how would i go about doing so? Do i move it onto a flash drive and then transfer it over in the the lou folder?
04-07-2015, 03:53 PM #262
carma66
Gym leader
Originally posted by Coolbird9 View Post
This is kinda late to the party but... can this be used on a PS4? If so how would i go about doing so? Do i move it onto a flash drive and then transfer it over in the the lou folder?

vete a cagar imbecil! como esta va a funcionar en la PS4? no seas estupido!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo