Post: Making a Mega modded save for everyone {put your request in}
10-10-2014, 06:31 PM #1
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So since there is no save editor releasing soon for ofw users i decided to make a modded save for you guys, with the cars that you request that way everyone will get what they are looking for, you can request up to 3 Cars.

1. The save will available for everyone
2. Dont ask me to do separate save for you, because i wont
3. I will swap out any part from any car
4. i will max out the cash
5. you guys will have to do the license yourself :(

leave a comment with the cars you want

i hope you guys enjoy the thread when i post it

The following 6 users say thank you to Jon Snow for this useful post:

csgui, hristo1026, jordanhumphries, Mr.Wiffle, STARsHrOoMz, Twinks
10-11-2014, 08:56 PM #20
naoki
Keeper
hahaha love haters

oh sorry one thing,you talk about your "community" (hahaha),but a community is supposed to include people who can meet,no?
hahaha go trolling an other thread Winky Winky
Last edited by naoki ; 10-11-2014 at 09:03 PM.

The following user thanked naoki for this useful post:

SiNiST3R
10-12-2014, 01:16 AM #21
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by naoki View Post
hahaha love haters

oh sorry one thing,you talk about your "community" (hahaha),but a community is supposed to include people who can meet,no?

Pretty dense if you got confused off that eh, lol seems like your trolling but I dunno about helping the community, just compare our rep score son.

The following user thanked SiNiST3R for this useful post:

Moonlight Bae
10-12-2014, 02:17 AM #22
I change my request then, stanced hellaflush cars
Evo 9
Subaru WRX STI '06
Supra RZ
10-12-2014, 02:52 AM #23
Originally posted by naoki View Post
hahaha love haters

Looks like your the hater bruh...
How does a "community" meet when the "community" gets banned the minute they try?

Personally i think the "community" needs more wizards and Auto-Bots...
10-12-2014, 05:13 AM #24
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
lol Kuddos roflmao thats alright, Im the type to get under some people skin, makes life interesting. Those that know me a bit might understand me a bit better and Im not as much of an asshole as I come off in forum text talk.

They have no choice? Somebody is talking out their butthole. Only most cars in it have been built for request lol with extras I tossed in for variety. No choice? As Ive invited other tuners to add to the save game, so any modder can showcase his style of modding, show what you know lol. If you think your going to compete with my save offline, lol its not a competition, I build Replica Style Hybrids, but no stancers or other types, If you fill that void, less work for me :-D should really put the effort into the community offline save game though, add to it instead of trying to compete with it, we can get 500 hybrids from various modders it can be an epic source for OFW users to get all the hybrid action they need in one save game without messing up online, or generating swarms of "can you fix my banned save game" threads...

Bro i give credit where its due, when comes on to the topic of tuning i give you maximum credit for that, thats one thing i notice about, but other than your asshole, just saying like it and idk why u think i am trying to compete with you, im just trying the ppl what they, its a free world stop saying "i dont this to happen and i dont to happen". this is different from what ever your doing, "your basically giving them what u think is good, im giving them what they want"
10-12-2014, 05:14 AM #25
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
plz keep putting your request in guys i wanna put as much on the save possible
10-12-2014, 09:29 AM #26
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
I'm only an asshole to people who are too short sighted to see that fucking around with hybrids online pisses PD off and IMHFO will lead to similar action to what they did in GT5. Maybe you were too young for GT5, but they applied a reset patch that would reset all hybrids to stock at game load and prevent any hacks from being applied. An in one patch PD killed GT5 hybriding as we all had come to love. A choice had to be made, stay on the last game version hybrids worked on and lose all new updates or give up hybrids and get the updates.

Your only bringing the day when we will have to make that choice closer.

I suspect many kids like you will jump for this stupidity, but enough times getting banned and having to ask others to fix their save game and getting stuck because "my resigning doesn't work" bullshit or whatever the case may be won't last. I won't help any of the members your dipshit services have back here begging for help, and the more dumb shit like this you do the more time your going to have to spend cleaning up the mess, but I suspect you will bail when it blows up in your face. Either way I'll be there laughing.

The cars in my save are not "what I think is good" they are what the people request and want ;-) I'm only smart enough to keep it offline to preserve hybriding until at least after all content is released. If you don't like that I really don't give a shit, your language tells me your too young to know any better son, so get a few more short and curlies & a little bit of life experience and maybe just maybe you will mature enough to understand in life assholes are needed, ;-)
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 10-12-2014 at 09:51 AM.
10-12-2014, 09:57 AM #27
naoki
Keeper
troliing again
10-12-2014, 10:46 AM #28
Just one request, if you make an "online able save", just don't make cars with over 1500hp, no stupid chassie swap and no cars with added downforce. I think if the hybrids look like a "stock" car it's better. Nobody want to see PD patch the hybrids now. And an idea for those who want to use this hybrid save, make an psn account named NGU-YOURPSN ans add and play online only with people with a psn from NGU for hybrid meeting safety Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo