10-13-2014, 05:37 PM #1
Budz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

One of Destiny's Developers released stats for Destiny which I think will surprise all of you guys. Bungie confirmed that on average, 3.2 million players come online and play for a rough amount of 3 hours per session. (Damn...) It also has an average of 1.8 boot times per day from a user (player opens game twice per day on average).

"We thank you for playing. And, we thank you for the passion and enthusiasm that has made the Destiny community so strong already," commented Bungie. "It's been amazing to watch your Guardians become legends. Your reactions and your opinions have helped us to make Destiny better over this past month."

Records have broken Halo 3 and Halo Reach combined.

The following 2 users say thank you to Budz for this useful post:

EternalHabit,
10-13-2014, 06:23 PM #2
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Probably overinflated due to the large number of disconnect/reconnects for each player counting as a player. Reboots sound about right since disconnects seem to get worst the longer you play without restarting the game.

They should also look at all the error messages that get thrown to the debugger while playing! Closing random files is a bad thing yet they don't think they should fix that?

The following 2 users say thank you to FarSideX for this useful post:

Budz, ILuVGamin
10-13-2014, 09:00 PM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Budz View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

One of Destiny's Developers released stats for Destiny which I think will surprise all of you guys. Bungie confirmed that on average, 3.2 million players come online and play for a rough amount of 3 hours per session. (Damn...) It also has an average of 1.8 boot times per day from a user (player opens game twice per day on average).

"We thank you for playing. And, we thank you for the passion and enthusiasm that has made the Destiny community so strong already," commented Bungie. "It's been amazing to watch your Guardians become legends. Your reactions and your opinions have helped us to make Destiny better over this past month."

Records have broken Halo 3 and Halo Reach combined.

When cod aw comes out them numbers will drop drastically. I only played destiny to pass time till aw also it came out at the perfect time not really any games to compete with same as the destiny beta there was no other games to play that wasn't already dead. Just my opinion though.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kas for this useful post:

Bichote, Budz
10-13-2014, 09:36 PM #4
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kas View Post
When cod aw comes out them numbers will drop drastically. I only played destiny to pass time till aw also it came out at the perfect time not really any games to compete with same as the destiny beta there was no other games to play that wasn't already dead. Just my opinion though.

yeah i agree. very true. Alot of COD players playing destiny right now

The following user thanked EternalHabit for this useful post:

10-14-2014, 12:17 AM #5
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
WoW is a better MMO and it has more active players per day, lol...

I just hope that Destiny will die when the next CoD comes out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo