10-25-2014, 04:34 PM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys just wanted to show a few things i found for this game. I have not had much time to mod lately and just started looking for offsets on this game again. If you like and want me to release a tool i might do that but i want to add some more to it Smile

The following 31 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

1austin112, AmmarA1, animalovich, Beadsman20, bighomie21, Cyb3r, elroe13, FOXHOUND, Foxhoundz3, Hadrik, htown281, Indiana Mods, Welsh, JesseBropez, KranK, kristijan1001, Loxy, MaNamesTyler, ModaTron, Mr. Revenge, Next To Nothing, nineConflicts, professorbil, raidjr, rocky11111, SadisticModz, Smoky420, TheUnknown21, xempireBmX, XLordSesshomaru, yomen9

The following 3 users groaned at Eddie Mac for this awful post:

DJ_KILLA1337, Glitchx0R, razor546PL
11-06-2014, 01:44 AM #92
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by iMoDzBeasT View Post
That's a smart thing to do. Either way, the effort is appreciated. I know the struggle of modding Destiny (freeze after freeze). So just know not all of us are immature and impatient. Although I can be a bit of both sometimes xD

lol i appreciate that man, and i don't mean to come off as an ass but this guy and the others that have these comments about me and cyber, and just acting like they know us and our life is just sad and has me kind of heated right now. This guy begs and begs me on skype and offers me private ID's when i tell him i don't need it and then when i was at work and could not answer him back he freaks out and goes ape shit over a damn tool (that i did plan to release). I don't know I'm just sick of people on this site lately but most likely i will release my original tool i used in this video cause i did say i would Smile

Originally posted by XLordSesshomaru View Post
Yeah I know the feeling man. Everybody is so damn impatient with everything nowadays. It's just how this generation is.

Unfortunately, and i don't see it or this site getting any better anytime soon. Just wish people would think for a sec and realize people do have other things to do besides sit here and hand out mods.
11-06-2014, 01:52 AM #93
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by Eddie
lol i appreciate that man, and i don't mean to come off as an ass but this guy and the others that have these comments about me and cyber, and just acting like they know us and our life is just sad and has me kind of heated right now. This guy begs and begs me on skype and offers me private ID's when i tell him i don't need it and then when i was at work and could not answer him back he freaks out and goes ape shit over a damn tool (that i did plan to release). I don't know I'm just sick of people on this site lately but most likely i will release my original tool i used in this video cause i did say i would Smile

Yeah. I know I've been a little impatient but I'm excited for it. I haven't went around bitching about it though. Just go outside guys. There's a world out there that doesn't revolve around a Destiny RTM tool. Happy

The following user thanked Next To Nothing for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
11-06-2014, 02:04 AM #94
Hey eddie, i hope you dont mind, but on your NGU_eddiemac account, you should see a message from a guy named PwL_trick. Please read it. Thanks! Smile
11-06-2014, 02:05 AM #95
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by RustyTacoModz View Post
Hey eddie, i hope you dont mind, but on your NGU_eddiemac account, you should see a message from a guy named PwL_trick. Please read it. Thanks! Smile

lol ight bro, I am about to get on now :p
11-06-2014, 02:08 AM #96
Originally posted by Eddie
lol ight bro, I am about to get on now :p

Thanks my dude. Please read it and take into consideration what i asked.
11-06-2014, 12:31 PM #97
Originally posted by 1234 View Post
Yo whats up Eddie. Just want to say thanks for all the hard work you put in. I understand what it must be like to have people on your ass and just have those who dont understand. I dont like to judge other people, or even criticize them, when they are in fact working. Whats funny is, i would grind all day if i had any clue of how to find offsets, edit them, and what not. I got ida pro, made a eboot.elf, but im still clueless as crap. So again, just wanted to say thanks and keep up what you do my nigg.

Weren't you the one who was talking shit on cyb3r? I think that you just want a tool and you won't do anything else until an update drops then you dickride them again for an update
11-06-2014, 01:33 PM #98
Blood you chat shit you don't even know me, you haven't released fuck all... You come on the scene thinking your some bigman then take a back seat lmao!!!! Your a sap... look at your CONVO! I don't need your shitty little non host mods I was just trying to be nice to you enit trying to blame it on man because you got nothing to come with!!! loool impatient??? its christmas next month don... On a side note look at you YOUR A SIDEMAN!!!! taking about side notes allow you, your a kid with a bmx go sell your little fgt tool... & if you think im talking to you from now you must be mad im going to air you for the rest of your little life fam stare

The following user thanked DJ_KILLA1337 for this useful post:

11-06-2014, 01:40 PM #99
What you don't realize Eddie is that i've got mods for this game. I just don't feel the need to post videos to the community for ATTENTION! Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to DJ_KILLA1337 for this useful post:

GIVEME-ALL
11-06-2014, 02:03 PM #100
Welsh
NextGenUpdate Elite
challenge accepted :p

The following 4 users say thank you to Welsh for this useful post:

DesperateDevil, DJ_KILLA1337, Smoky420

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo