10-25-2014, 08:00 PM #1
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
New Video of my upcoming tool has been uploaded, Enjoy:

New Video:

Old Video:

Last edited by Cyb3r ; 11-01-2014 at 06:45 AM.

The following 52 users say thank you to Cyb3r for this useful post:

One, 133mhz, 1austin112, AmericanModzHD, Ariel R., AutoModder, BedWetting, Camo Overalls, Creepzoid 0___0, DEradicator, Criptus, DeviDVS, djattic, DMAAR-7777, dynamiccs, Eddie Mac, EG6, elroe13, EquakeCSharp, EternalHabit, foxtrot08, Franky, Hadrik, htown281, iAmCracky, Indiana Mods, iTпDM, Welsh, Jarvis123 xOGx, Karisma, khalid5257, KranK, kristijan1001, Mauzey, MEGANO5, ModaTron, MORPHEUS__2142, Next To Nothing, professorbil, raidjr, rodrigovidal, Shadow-Slayer, Shuffles, Smoky420, TheUnknown21, Tseerock, WhyUMadKid, xempireBmX, XLordSesshomaru, XphLithium, xxIOxx, yomen9
10-28-2014, 07:16 PM #92
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by iMoDzBeasT View Post
I'm pretty sure no one is his bitch. We just know the work it takes to make a tool PLUS a new update was just released so offsets must be found again. You just need to learn to wait.

And by the way... your grammar gave me cancer.

Updating offsets barely takes any time, we're only waiting for him to decide whether he wants to release or not, maybe he already decided but isn't telling us, I think it would be a dick move to keep people hopeful if he's not gonna release his mods at all, but that's just me
10-28-2014, 07:28 PM #93
suspect0
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
Kids always failing. tears

The kid who gives his work to others kids. Or are you trying to be hero ? Its not your fault at all its all your parent's fault thats they gave you a computer kid
10-28-2014, 07:31 PM #94
suspect0
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post
Oh believe me I can hack any game using a lot of tools that deals with static or dynamic offsets and finding the call functions of each offset add to that the ability to get those offset stick. It just the fact I'm done making things stuck on flat objects like ya ass ... oh sorry again I'm gone off the reasoning

P r o o f ?
10-28-2014, 07:33 PM #95
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by A
Updating offsets barely takes any time, we're only waiting for him to decide whether he wants to release or not, maybe he already decided but isn't telling us, I think it would be a dick move to keep people hopeful if he's not gonna release his mods at all, but that's just me

Well it's still annoying to rush him like that. He's not obligated anyway so be patient and hope for a release. But yeah I agree.Tustin
10-28-2014, 11:08 PM #96
JesseBropez
Little One
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
Here's a little peek at the new mods, i haven't recorded the SP though because it's trailer, although i just started looking into 2 days ago:

I have found alot more mods i'm going to update these thread after while, for legit players i'm sorry but this game is going to hell, Have fun.

Hey Cyb3r, it just got updated to 1.05, can you supply me with a debug eboot again?

It never ends, You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JesseBropez ; 10-29-2014 at 12:07 AM.
10-29-2014, 12:16 PM #97
This thread has turned into a bitching ground, carry on and ill get a mod to close it down! simples, now grow up and wait because im sick and tired of seeing you guys argue like little fairy's
10-29-2014, 02:38 PM #98
Originally posted by KingSavagee View Post
Thought i was the only one who saw how stupid his comment was.

No. You're the only one stupid here.
10-29-2014, 02:55 PM #99
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by KILLA1337 View Post
This thread has turned into a bitching ground, carry on and ill get a mod to close it down! simples, now grow up and wait because im sick and tired of seeing you guys argue like little fairy's

Really kid? Like you have the almighty power on NGU? Mods close it if they feel it to be necessary not because you go whine to them.

The following user thanked Next To Nothing for this useful post:

KingSavagee
10-29-2014, 03:01 PM #100
I'm not a kid DUDE, they will close it regardless if you keep chatting poo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo