11-06-2014, 09:50 PM #1
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
THIS IS FOR BLES01857 ONLY AND IT IS CEX/DEX.

Here is a Destiny anti-ban that TodayWasgoodDay created, and has been testing along with a few others.

All credit goes to TodayWasgoodDay and thanks to all that helped test this EBOOT. BAN IS STILL POSSIBLE as this is a new game and Bungie is really serious about the banning. There have been no reported bans using this EBOOT and it has been used for about two weeks.

NEITHER ME, NOR TODAYWASGOODDAY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANS!

NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Last edited by Next To Nothing ; 11-09-2014 at 07:56 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Next To Nothing for this useful post:

๔๏ภєคภ๔๏ภ๏ש, activebeast, ASBLACK, Full-Evil, Hadrik, htown281, Indiana Mods, Jarvis123 xOGx, JesseBropez, kingaaron3rd, MariaYAlbert, Smoky420, XxWSxX, xxxrebel

The following 4 users groaned at Next To Nothing for this awful post:

Welsh, khalid5257, Modz-killer1, Reyz
11-07-2014, 02:11 AM #20
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by Gunny66 View Post
Do I just replace the original eboot with this anti-ban eboot or do I create a elf file and turn it to a debug eboot. I'm running dex that's why.

Just replace the EBOOT. This is not a debugged EBOOT so it's for CEX/DEX.
11-07-2014, 02:21 AM #21
update: got the banned message :( at least had some fun thx anyways Smile
11-07-2014, 02:23 AM #22
perhaps was the tool i used with this eboot who knows.... used only unlimited ammo. tool was mini-tool
11-07-2014, 03:02 AM #23
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by iMoDzBeasT View Post
Kid you can't get banned that quick, at least in my experience, and if you were playing on an account you've used before without the EBOOT then you can get banned. Keep being salty cuz you can't make shit.

I'm totally sure that people can go two weeks modding the shit out of the game and they banned you in an hour. Whatever floats your boat, boy.

And weren't you the same one bitching on the mini-tool thread about being banned in an hour? If you keep getting banned and no one else is having the problem, have you ever stopped to think it might be you?

hey bud it is possible that quick xD i was banned within 2 hours today(not using your eboot but my own antiban) but yes it is possible

The following user thanked 1austin112 for this useful post:

Next To Nothing
11-07-2014, 03:13 AM #24
khalid5257
Bounty hunter
Kid you can't get banned that quick, at least in my experience, and if you were playing on an account you've used before without the EBOOT then you can get banned. Keep being salty cuz you can't make shit.

I'm totally sure that people can go two weeks modding the shit out of the game and they banned you in an hour. Whatever floats your boat, boy.

And weren't you the same one bitching on the mini-tool thread about being banned in an hour? If you keep getting banned and no one else is having the problem, have you ever stopped to think it might be you?

When u talk to ur father respect him wat
ur mom don't told u that? xD
BTW put ur eboot on ur as* :troll:

Originally posted by MariaYAlbert View Post
update: got the banned message :( at least had some fun thx anyways Smile
11-07-2014, 03:18 AM #25
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by khalid5257 View Post
When u talk to ur father respect him wat
ur mom don't told u that? xD
BTW put ur eboot on ur as* :troll:

Don't talk about my family, little fuck. You thrive by getting on a website and annoying people and talking shit about them? You have got to be one of the most worthless wastes of oxygen known to man.

Now do us all a favor and get off the thread. You whine and bitch about everything you don't like on NGU? Well what have you contributed to the community?

I may not be the most active member on NGU or post the most etc... but at least I have the common decency not to talk shit about things people put hard work into and that you wouldn't have otherwise.

So piss off.

Sorry for the language, just sick of brats like this.
Last edited by Next To Nothing ; 11-07-2014 at 03:23 AM.

The following user thanked Next To Nothing for this useful post:

professorbil
11-07-2014, 03:26 AM #26
khalid5257
Bounty hunter
Don't talk about my family, little fuck. You thrive by getting on a website and annoying people and talking shit about them? You have got to be one of the most worthless wastes of oxygen known to man.

Now do us all a favor and get off the thread. You whine and bitch about everything you don't like on NGU? Well what have you contributed to the community?

I may not be the most active member on NGU or post the most etc... but at least I have the common decency not to talk shit about things people put hard work into and that you wouldn't have otherwise.

So piss off.

Sorry for the language, just sick of brats like this.

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha u just test the eboot kid!
It's hard work for u? :troll:
don't cry please wat
11-07-2014, 03:27 AM #27
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by khalid5257 View Post
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha u just test the eboot kid!
It's hard work for u? :troll:
don't cry please wat

I have my own anti-ban that I'm almost positive works, but as it is a private work between me and a friend, it will not be released.

And you say I'm crying? If you met me face to face I'd have to say you'd be the one crying.

The following user thanked Next To Nothing for this useful post:

Duck_Nation
11-07-2014, 03:29 AM #28
khalid5257
Bounty hunter
I have my own anti-ban that I'm almost positive works, but as it is a private work between me and a friend, it will not be released.

And you say I'm crying? If you met me face to face I'd have to say you'd be the one crying.

oh u have hard work a lot of testing eboot kid McCoy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo