12-06-2009, 10:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Selling about 9 million copies in the first week, Modern Warfare 2 has proven to be a major sucess for the gaming industry. Courtesy of Hsx9 & Sizzle a new hack has been discovered that allows you to hack the Modern Warfare 2 leaderboards! Check out the video below or follow You must login or register to view this content. link to view the tutorial.

[ws]lgPqoCaPrbo[/ws]

You must login or register to view this content.
Click Image to View Thread

Thanks Hsx9 NVM DONT THANK THIS FAGGET **** HIM
Thanks Sizzle-- (GoFurGold)

**UPDATE IS STILL WORKS BUT YOU NEED TO BYPASS GO TO MODERN WARFARE 2 HACKS & EXPLOITS TO VIEW MORE TUTORIALS**
Last edited by The Situation ; 07-24-2010 at 04:15 AM.
12-14-2009, 05:01 PM #20
Default Avatar
Dawsey
Originally posted by DaFuTuRe18 View Post
could you hack it to 9th prestige?

You can hack it to what ever prestige you want as long as you use the HeX editing software available to download here You must login or register to view this content. (downloads fine and nothing contagious). I advise you them to view this thread You must login or register to view this content.
12-14-2009, 06:36 PM #21
can anybody help me my son plays call of duty mw2 and really wants to be 10th prestige but i really am no good with computers, if some one can help it would be much appreciated
12-15-2009, 01:45 AM #22
hey i was tryin to do this whole glitch to become 10th perstige, but i got stopped at where u copy the modern warfar onto the USB, i put it to the computer and i tried opening the numbers taht you need to highlight, but i cant open it, what program are you using to open that in to highlight everything but the first line?????
12-15-2009, 11:22 AM #23
bombedi
Save Point
Isn't there a new hack which u can modify days played, kills, deaths score and that stuff. even prestige till the one u want 2 and all titles cammos emblems weapons.

Is there one? i heard bout it.
Correct me ifim wrongSmile
Ty
12-16-2009, 03:06 AM #24
only hacks i know of are packet injections and prestige hacks ( and splitscreen, but who cares about splitscreen)
12-16-2009, 12:12 PM #25
No point of doing it coz your accounts gonna get locked each time and your making new accounts, waste of time
12-16-2009, 12:14 PM #26
Yeah, IW are running an update at the moment probably sorting out the leaderboard, and patching the prestige hack.
12-16-2009, 01:08 PM #27
I've done the prestige one, and the splitsceen ones on a trash account
it seems you can almost do anything with that hex editor
12-16-2009, 08:07 PM #28
I don't know if there going to do something about this but Xbox 360 has it all sorted out ! , Wish Ps3 Mw2 Team would do that :( ..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo