12-06-2009, 10:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Selling about 9 million copies in the first week, Modern Warfare 2 has proven to be a major sucess for the gaming industry. Courtesy of Hsx9 & Sizzle a new hack has been discovered that allows you to hack the Modern Warfare 2 leaderboards! Check out the video below or follow You must login or register to view this content. link to view the tutorial.

[ws]lgPqoCaPrbo[/ws]

You must login or register to view this content.
Click Image to View Thread

Thanks Hsx9 NVM DONT THANK THIS FAGGET **** HIM
Thanks Sizzle-- (GoFurGold)

**UPDATE IS STILL WORKS BUT YOU NEED TO BYPASS GO TO MODERN WARFARE 2 HACKS & EXPLOITS TO VIEW MORE TUTORIALS**
Last edited by The Situation ; 07-24-2010 at 04:15 AM.
02-01-2011, 10:08 PM #353
jay690
Bounty hunter
i can do this on my patch add me i9-wilson-9i/facepalm
02-04-2011, 03:49 AM #354
ps3mass
BlueBerryBreeze
I apologize, I wasn't sure where to post this and I could not create a thread yet. Here's my question:
I have a 3.41, 3.55 and 3.56. I sent my 3.55 to a guy that put several patches on it by using the method of ps3 export savedate I believe it that order. So everytime I want to switch patches I would just go to restore and usb would pop up and I would pick the patch. These patches are in .dat format.....I have tons of patches but only in the standard patch_mp.ff format. The question is...does anyone no the method he used to first get all of those patches saved on the 3.41 and how to then be able to do the same or similiar method on another ps3. I am familiar with data transfer, but i'm not sure how he saved all those patches or how or even where on the ps3 to do this. If you do know the steps please provide very detailed steps or a video tutorial. Once I see it I will know how to do it. I have searched many sites but still cannot find exactly this method i'm looking for. So basically to sum it up: I'm trying to transfer many patches from already jailbroken 3.41 ps3 to another ps3 of higher firmware. With this method I don't believe it matters what the other unjailbroken ps3's firmware is. Thank you for any help!!
Also so I don't post a million replys....can anyone tell me what the best pkg's for a 3.41 are: and also if their is anytype of bypass to get on psn. I've tried the 3.55 dns but does not work for the 3.41
Sorry for the long message:rolleyes:
02-16-2011, 12:47 PM #355
Magn
BADAMAN
Lol'ing no point using this unless you've got the final prestige hack surely?
02-16-2011, 02:12 PM #356
TryCatchMe
Like A Boss
Lol this thread is still getting comments after a year
02-24-2011, 03:09 AM #357
Thanx man
thats work
02-24-2011, 06:28 AM #358
No1s Perfect
Confidence starts in your mind
Originally posted by GILL View Post
Selling about 9 million copies in the first week, Modern Warfare 2 has proven to be a major sucess for the gaming industry. Courtesy of Hsx9 & Sizzle a new hack has been discovered that allows you to hack the Modern Warfare 2 leaderboards! Check out the video below or follow You must login or register to view this content. link to view the tutorial.

[ws]lgPqoCaPrbo[/ws]

Click Image to View Thread

Thanks Hsx9 NVM DONT THANK THIS FAGGET **** HIM
Thanks Sizzle-- (GoFurGold)

**UPDATE IS STILL WORKS BUT YOU NEED TO BYPASS GO TO MODERN WARFARE 2 HACKS & EXPLOITS TO VIEW MORE TUTORIALS**

Ghet banned much? :embarrassed:
02-24-2011, 07:09 AM #359
Pretty cool but im already somewhat at the top
02-24-2011, 07:09 AM #360
Default Avatar
ClippeR
Nice post....very useful.

Thanks!
02-24-2011, 01:40 PM #361
Josh
League Champion
The link to the post by HSx9 says "delete this". And no other links work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo