11-28-2014, 06:48 AM #1
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

1/56 for encryption

Don't post this tool in other site
Only NGU
Last edited by SONYS✮NIGHTMARE ; 11-30-2014 at 12:45 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to SONYS✮NIGHTMARE for this useful post:

MORPHEUS__2142, mufasaspann

The following 10 users groaned at SONYS✮NIGHTMARE for this awful post:

One, Calyx, Eddie Mac, marioju, moekroeman, Mr. Revenge, razor546PL, Smoky420, Worst, xempireBmX
11-29-2014, 03:47 PM #20
Sniper-
Do a barrel roll!
its a RAT?
11-29-2014, 07:49 PM #21
taniaducka
Little One
whats rat? i only know mouse! and that this post will be deleted like all the rest of the free tools!
11-29-2014, 08:49 PM #22
yeah what up with the free tool rawdog posted yesterday? He just took it down right away, same with the offsets
11-29-2014, 09:13 PM #23
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by taniaducka View Post
whats rat? i only know mouse! and that this post will be deleted like all the rest of the free tools!

RAT = Remote Administration Tool it's a virus.

And all free tools are taking down cuz the offsets are from Cyb3r tool ! now Bungie are aware aboute these offsets that's why everybody is getting banned so fast !
Last edited by Smoky420 ; 11-29-2014 at 10:01 PM.
11-29-2014, 09:43 PM #24
No seems like a monopoly with the moderators to earn more money
11-30-2014, 12:32 AM #25
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by TodayWasgoodDay View Post
And all free tools are taking down cuz the offsets are from Cyb3r tool ! now Bungie are aware aboute these offsets that's why everybody is getting banned so fast !

I don't know about the free tools but as far Bungie knowing those offsets are all code and constant data changes. Anyone trying to avoid detection in a game that is using any anti-cheat knows not to make changes there. The only time you will get away with that is if you disable memory checks. Bungie does not need to know the exact offsets to detect cheats when they are done like that, they can just checksum large areas of code memory to detect it just like PunkBuster does.

Personally I am against posting offsets publicly because then you get a bunch of noob coders writing bad code and distributing it as if they accomplished something, like this tool. Just looking at it I can tell he is a copypasta coder that doesn't know why things are done a certain way, no need to publicise his work. No offence to the poster I just don't hold anyone that publishes tools made solely from offsets they found on the internet with much regard. They should do their own research or keep their tools to themselves.

The following 3 users say thank you to FarSideX for this useful post:

EquakeCSharp, moekroeman, Smoky420
12-08-2014, 06:11 PM #26
MaD_KiWi_BlunTz
Pokemon Trainer
omfg lmao ATTACHT!!! Connecteeed!!! lool

yeah i think if people actually spent more time on modding destiny there would be more stuff for it like ANTIBANNNN

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo