Post: 80010009 Error (Asked a lot I know, no answers work)
05-26-2015, 11:29 PM #1
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As the title says I can't get Minecraft to run. I've installed it through PKG and through PSN Store downloads since I bought it. Update regularly, error. Update and install fix PKG, error. Fix PKG and fix EBOOT, error. I just don't know what to do. I've tried running through multiMAN as well. Nothing works.

Edit: I'm on 4.50 ITA spoofed to 4.70.
Last edited by Next To Nothing ; 05-26-2015 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Additional Information
07-28-2015, 12:59 AM #11
i had this error with bo2 and i fixed it by going into multi man and clickng triangle on the game and it came up update and then i just updated it and then u get the update folder from the multiman folder in your games foler and put it in the game folder instead of in the multi man folder and it should work then
07-29-2015, 03:42 PM #12
SonS_PotatoS
I am error
Hi, since nobody who replied had any idea about what theyre talking about i decided i will help you out. Whats your skype? Ill add u and send u what u need to fix this bc its v simple and im on the same cfw btw.
07-30-2015, 05:28 AM #13
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by PotatoS View Post
Hi, since nobody who replied had any idea about what theyre talking about i decided i will help you out. Whats your skype? Ill add u and send u what u need to fix this bc its v simple and im on the same cfw btw.

Just quote me with the eboot, everyone needs it.
07-30-2015, 06:03 AM #14
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by iMoDzBeasT View Post
As the title says I can't get Minecraft to run. I've installed it through PKG and through PSN Store downloads since I bought it. Update regularly, error. Update and install fix PKG, error. Fix PKG and fix EBOOT, error. I just don't know what to do. I've tried running through multiMAN as well. Nothing works.

Edit: I'm on 4.50 ITA spoofed to 4.70.

Here's a fix I made myself :p You must login or register to view this content.
07-31-2015, 01:45 AM #15
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Here's a fix I made myself :p You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks but that was a while ago lmao
07-31-2015, 03:33 AM #16
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Thanks but that was a while ago lmao

You had already found a fix?
07-31-2015, 11:21 AM #17
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
You had already found a fix?

Yeah, I said that in an earlier post on this thread.
07-31-2015, 01:28 PM #18
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Yeah, I said that in an earlier post on this thread.

Oh cause you got the disc torrent, if prefer the npub so you don't have to load the game, plus you get mods on npub.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo