THREAD: 80010009 Error (Asked a lot I know, no answers work)
  1. 05-26-2015, 11:29 PM
    Next To Nothing's Avatar
    Next To Nothing
    Are you high?
    Next To Nothing's Avatar
    Next To Nothing
    Are you high?
    414
    Posts
    2,091
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    As the title says I can't get Minecraft to run. I've installed it through PKG and through PSN Store downloads since I bought it. Update regularly, error. Update and install fix PKG, error. Fix PKG and fix EBOOT, error. I just don't know what to do. I've tried running through multiMAN as well. Nothing works.

    Edit: I'm on 4.50 ITA spoofed to 4.70.
    Last edited by Next To Nothing ; 05-26-2015 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Additional Information

  2. 07-28-2015, 12:59 AM
    ryan2123's Avatar
    ryan2123
    Gobble
    ryan2123's Avatar
    ryan2123
    Gobble
    2
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Apr 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    i had this error with bo2 and i fixed it by going into multi man and clickng triangle on the game and it came up update and then i just updated it and then u get the update folder from the multiman folder in your games foler and put it in the game folder instead of in the multi man folder and it should work then
  3. 07-29-2015, 03:42 PM
    SonS_PotatoS's Avatar
    SonS_PotatoS
    I am error
    SonS_PotatoS's Avatar
    SonS_PotatoS
    I am error
    70
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    Jul 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Hi, since nobody who replied had any idea about what theyre talking about i decided i will help you out. Whats your skype? Ill add u and send u what u need to fix this bc its v simple and im on the same cfw btw.
  4. 07-30-2015, 05:28 AM
    Dog88Christian's Avatar
    Dog88Christian
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Dog88Christian's Avatar
    Dog88Christian
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    7,990
    Posts
    32,717
    Reputation
    May 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by PotatoS View Post
    Hi, since nobody who replied had any idea about what theyre talking about i decided i will help you out. Whats your skype? Ill add u and send u what u need to fix this bc its v simple and im on the same cfw btw.


    Just quote me with the eboot, everyone needs it.
  5. 07-30-2015, 06:03 AM
    Dog88Christian's Avatar
    Dog88Christian
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Dog88Christian's Avatar
    Dog88Christian
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    7,990
    Posts
    32,717
    Reputation
    May 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by iMoDzBeasT View Post
    As the title says I can't get Minecraft to run. I've installed it through PKG and through PSN Store downloads since I bought it. Update regularly, error. Update and install fix PKG, error. Fix PKG and fix EBOOT, error. I just don't know what to do. I've tried running through multiMAN as well. Nothing works.

    Edit: I'm on 4.50 ITA spoofed to 4.70.


    Here's a fix I made myself :p You must login or register to view this content.
  6. 07-31-2015, 01:45 AM
    Next To Nothing's Avatar
    Next To Nothing
    Are you high?
    Next To Nothing's Avatar
    Next To Nothing
    Are you high?
    414
    Posts
    2,091
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dog88Christian View Post
    Here's a fix I made myself :p You must login or register to view this content.


    Thanks but that was a while ago lmao
  7. 07-31-2015, 03:33 AM
    Dog88Christian's Avatar
    Dog88Christian
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Dog88Christian's Avatar
    Dog88Christian
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    7,990
    Posts
    32,717
    Reputation
    May 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by iMoDzBeasT View Post
    Thanks but that was a while ago lmao


    You had already found a fix?
  8. 07-31-2015, 11:21 AM
    Next To Nothing's Avatar
    Next To Nothing
    Are you high?
    Next To Nothing's Avatar
    Next To Nothing
    Are you high?
    414
    Posts
    2,091
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dog88Christian View Post
    You had already found a fix?


    Yeah, I said that in an earlier post on this thread.
  9. 07-31-2015, 01:28 PM
    Dog88Christian's Avatar
    Dog88Christian
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Dog88Christian's Avatar
    Dog88Christian
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    7,990
    Posts
    32,717
    Reputation
    May 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by iMoDzBeasT View Post
    Yeah, I said that in an earlier post on this thread.


    Oh cause you got the disc torrent, if prefer the npub so you don't have to load the game, plus you get mods on npub.