08-17-2015, 02:17 AM #1
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, since people are releasing BF4 mods, Might as well release mine.
This comes with all the options the eboots have, but able to toggle on/off.
The idea of selling mods is the stupidest thing ever. I don't support it at all, and the modding community has gone to shit because of it.
I don't really care if this gets leaked, I'll even provide all the offsets for the tool:

UAV:
PS3.SetMemory(0x2BA6D7, new byte[] { 0x09 }; }; // Enabled
PS3.SetMemory(0x2BA6D7, new byte[] { 0x00 }; // Disabled

Name Tags:
PS3.SetMemory(0x2B616C, new byte[] { 0x40 }; //Enabled
PS3.SetMemory(0x2B616C, new byte[] { 0x41 }; //Disabled

One Hit Kill:

PS3.SetMemory(0x7A748E, new byte[] { 0x44, 0x7A }; //Enabled
PS3.SetMemory(0x7A748E, new byte[] { 0x3F, 0x80 }; //Disabled

Unlimited Sniper Breath:
PS3.SetMemory(0xC2A019, new byte[] { 0x00, 0x00 }; //Enabled
PS3.SetMemory(0xC2A019, new byte[] { 0x3F, 0x80 }; //Disabled

Player Wallhack:
PS3.SetMemory(0xC5FD28, new byte[] { 0x60, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 }; //Enabled
PS3.SetMemory(0xC5FD28, new byte[] { 0x41, 0x82, 0x00, 0x08 }; //Disabled

Vehicle Wallhack:
PS3.SetMemory(0x7074B4, new byte[] { 0x60, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 }; //Enabled
PS3.SetMemory(0x7074B4, new byte[] { 0x41, 0x82, 0x00, 0x08 }; //Disabled

No Spread:
PS3.SetMemory(0x30017E, new byte[] { 0x00, 0x00 }; //Enabled
PS3.SetMemory(0x30017E, new byte[] { 0x3F, 0x80 }; //Disabled

Unlock All:
PS3.SetMemory(0xF7C60, new byte[] { 0x98, 0x83, 0x00, 0x38 }; //Enabled
PS3.SetMemory(0xF7C60, new byte[] { 0x2C, 0x30, 0x00, 0x00 }; //Disabled

Video Thanks To xDebugKiller :wub:

You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Things To Know:

With Unlock All, It doesn't stick, and you can only use the guns you have unlocked. Attachments and Camos DO work, but don't stick.

UAV works, The players will change colors depending on your team. Sometimes you will be Red, sometimes you will be Blue. Just look at your teammates when the game starts to find out which color your team is, then go for the other color.

Credits:
Eddie Mac - Offsets (Money Whore)
Trojan041 - Offsets (Idk why your teaming up with a money whore like eddie..)
Last edited by Gay For Satan ; 08-21-2015 at 01:56 AM.

The following 27 users say thank you to Gay For Satan for this useful post:

anxify, Ariel R., DPO23, Rath, Exploited, GuardPyro, hkownz, iiCaNHaX, ImPiffHD, ItsJackStewart, JANGLES_582, MathRock_, Nana, NUKES_mAn97, Rey, RTE, Saint Goofy, Sammmmmy, shakos, sleekshow, Jon Snow, Ciri, Trixa, UGz-, xDebugKiller

The following 4 users groaned at Gay For Satan for this awful post:

FarSideX, FFM | iMoDzRGFR, John, SyGnUs
08-22-2015, 02:10 AM #38
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Gay
Leaked offsets? You do realize all the offsets are sitting on the game, it's not like only certain people are capable to find them. Add something original? Take a fucking look at the modding community buddy, It's nothing but C&P'd offsets and code. Don't even try to start shit for no reason.

Not trying to start shit. I know this whole forum is full of C&P and I'll groan it every time. As I always say if you don't have anything to add keep your tool to yourself, no point posting it if is already done.

By the way your sniper breath is wrong, what you have is No breath penalty not infinite breath. IF you were not using leaked offsets you would know that.
08-22-2015, 05:37 PM #39
is there a levelchanger somewhere ?
08-22-2015, 08:09 PM #40
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
Not trying to start shit. I know this whole forum is full of C&P and I'll groan it every time. As I always say if you don't have anything to add keep your tool to yourself, no point posting it if is already done.

By the way your sniper breath is wrong, what you have is No breath penalty not infinite breath. IF you were not using leaked offsets you would know that.

I never said I wasn't using leaked offsets. I'm very well aware that these are leaked. So is everything else in the modding community minus a few things. Just wait til the new update rolls out, It wont be hard to update these if you know the Offset ranges.. Most of these offsets were grabbed from comparing Eddies Eboot with the default eboot for the 1.17 update. It's not my fault Eddie decided to trust his offsets to someone who decided to give them to me, when he was told not too.
Last edited by Gay For Satan ; 08-22-2015 at 10:04 PM.
08-23-2015, 05:54 AM #41
0x01
Haxor!
Originally posted by Gay
Might as well release mine.

Originally posted by Gay
I never said I wasn't using leaked offsets

Such a contradiction, can you tell me which mods (offsets as you call it) is your's?

I know you have found absolutely nothing, it's just C&P because you were pushed by someone else to do it, or maybe wanting some fame?

What pisses me off the most is that skids always trying to act like pro's while they don't even know the basic things like what offset means.

The following 3 users say thank you to 0x01 for this useful post:

FarSideX, gurpeer, John
08-23-2015, 12:20 PM #42
FFM | iMoDzRGFR
Are you high?
delete this post , requires that its like to have
plus it does not use these own offset, eddie and trojan do not want to release these offset or release into the tool topic has therefore delete!
08-23-2015, 03:07 PM #43
Originally posted by Unknown
Such a contradiction, can you tell me which mods (offsets as you call it) is your's?

I know you have found absolutely nothing, it's just C&P because you were pushed by someone else to do it, or maybe wanting some fame?

What pisses me off the most is that skids always trying to act like pro's while they don't even know the basic things like what offset means.

I find it hilarious how people still don't know the difference between address and offset
08-23-2015, 03:11 PM #44
Originally posted by Gay
Offset ranges

So, are you saying that this is something that you could find with using something like netcheat? Cause the term " 'offset' ranges" would only apply when searching in memory, using netcheat
08-23-2015, 11:14 PM #45
Originally posted by Gay
I never said I wasn't using leaked offsets. I'm very well aware that these are leaked. So is everything else in the modding community minus a few things. Just wait til the new update rolls out, It wont be hard to update these if you know the Offset ranges.. Most of these offsets were grabbed from comparing Eddies Eboot with the default eboot for the 1.17 update. It's not my fault Eddie decided to trust his offsets to someone who decided to give them to me, when he was told not too.

Lol,see all the bytes and find one modified will be very Hard... And if you know how to grab the off you can update it very quickly
08-23-2015, 11:18 PM #46
Originally posted by FFM
delete this post , requires that its like to have
plus it does not use these own offset, eddie and trojan do not want to release these offset or release into the tool topic has therefore delete!

This is why I deleted my Rtm tool post now my tool stay in priv8 and I'll update in any update release Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo