no damage
no alerts
no reflex
no restarts
max interrogatory
infinite grenades

download link
4shared
You must login or register to view this content.
mediafire

make backup of original eboot and replace with this one in:
/dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLES02102-[METAL GEAR SOLID V THE PHANTOM PAIN]/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Credits @Hiei-YYH @Ammar-A1 for codes, @ciao1102 for porting
thanks
Last edited by nanomachine ; 09-01-2015 at 01:45 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to nanomachine for this useful post:

Aaron1795, qertie, SSnake, undergroundhavn
09-04-2015, 09:01 PM #20
atman, i took this eboot from the directly i download the game and take the eboot from it, thanks.
09-04-2015, 09:03 PM #21
atman, if you want i will try to make cheats from the update 1.01 thanks.
09-05-2015, 02:57 PM #22
ZarekDaniel
Save Point
Hey, nanomachine. Any chance you could try and figure out the resources code for 1.01? I have a no reload, ammo, item and infinite GMP pkg, but really wish I could get the resources mod as well and honestly haven't had luck finding a tutorial on how to apply the codes to eboots.
09-05-2015, 05:37 PM #23
darktooth
Save Point
Originally posted by ZarekDaniel View Post
Hey, nanomachine. Any chance you could try and figure out the resources code for 1.01? I have a no reload, ammo, item and infinite GMP pkg, but really wish I could get the resources mod as well and honestly haven't had luck finding a tutorial on how to apply the codes to eboots.

well , it's pretty easy when you have the right offsets.. they are plenty of tutorials on youtube tho , just search for it..
anyway , here's mine with max resources , max squad level , infinite health , infinite ammo both for the player & d-walker and with max material..
it's for v1.01

The following user thanked darktooth for this useful post:

Rey
09-05-2015, 06:36 PM #24
ZarekDaniel
Save Point
Originally posted by darktooth View Post
well , it's pretty easy when you have the right offsets.. they are plenty of tutorials on youtube tho , just search for it..
anyway , here's mine with max resources , max squad level , infinite health , infinite ammo both for the player & d-walker and with max material..
it's for v1.01

It seems like it. I've seen it with the use of bat files, with the PS3 Cheat Editor, with multiple things really. But thank you anyways! I just tested it, and while squads went to lvl 100 immediately, resources stayed the same! Have you tested it as well? Or any way you could point me in the right direction so I could learn myself?

EDIT: Scratch that, after a minute or two I got a crapload of resources from processing. Haven't had time to test, but does yours have infinite GMP and suppressor?
Last edited by ZarekDaniel ; 09-05-2015 at 07:18 PM.
09-05-2015, 06:48 PM #25
Aaron1795
Do a barrel roll!
anyone else still cant connect to online?
09-05-2015, 08:20 PM #26
darktooth
Save Point
of course i've tested it,av been playing for some time & no i didn't add infinite GMP as it's not needed when you've got infinite resource and other material to sell.. when you're low on gmp just sell some stuff, like vehicles and such..
09-05-2015, 08:40 PM #27
Originally posted by darktooth View Post
it's for v1.01

Could you plz post the ogp and cop that u used. Thanks
09-05-2015, 09:38 PM #28
darktooth
Save Point
Originally posted by undergroundhavn View Post
Could you plz post the ogp and cop that u used. Thanks

You must login or register to view this content. you go , it's been posted on the other thread a few days ago.
oh lol just realised that it was posted by ZarekDaniel Claps
Last edited by darktooth ; 09-05-2015 at 09:44 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo