Post: [Release][PPC] Buttons bind tool & Eboot Aimassist Bot,Higher vault and more (1.06)
12-22-2015, 08:02 PM #1
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's up NGU !

Here's a quick buttons binds tool i made.

You must login or register to view this content.

Download :You must login or register to view this content.
Virus scan: You must login or register to view this content.

What's in it ?

Originally posted by another user

-Aimassist Bot (see by yourself :p)
-Higher vault (jump over trucks,containers little walls)
-1 hit kill
-No spread/recoil
-No bullets gravity
-Sniper breath
-UAV (Soldiers,vehicles and equipments)
-unlock all
-Players render flag
-Vehicles render flag

UPDATE :
Buttons bindz now available in the Eboot.bin Tustin
It's coded in the eboot so it smooth as fu*k,no lag and no need for a tool.

Yo what's the bindz smoky ?

Here son
:yoda:

Aimassist Bot
You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

High vault

You must login or register to view this content. +You must login or register to view this content.

1 hit kill

ON You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content. OFF You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

No spread/recoil

ON You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content. OFF You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

Max distance (bullets gravity)

ON You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.OFF You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

Sniper breath control

ON
You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content. OFF You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

UAV

ON You must login or register to view this content.+ You must login or register to view this content. OFF You must login or register to view this content.+ You must login or register to view this content.

Unlock all

ON You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.OFFYou must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

Players wallhack

ON
You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.
OFFYou must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

Vehicles wallhack

ON You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content. OFFYou must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

This will be updated.
For ingame ON/OFF notification use CCAPI or PS3MAPI.

shout-out to :

Eddie and Trojan
SC58
Krank

Have fun Winky Winky
Last edited by Smoky420 ; 02-07-2016 at 12:40 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to Smoky420 for this useful post:

AdvancedGaming, AMTTEAM, anxify, Badger__4765, Blowin Kush, bobbychee1, CoreyTrevor, Sabotage, G-NeR, Grezinn, iiCaNHaX, iphonexbox, jonaaa20, Klots, Loz, mishary-1212, OG Trojan041, Pianist Prodigy, PS3lTA, qNSp, Rey, Kronos, sleekshow, TrillBrown, UGz-
02-22-2016, 02:30 AM #182
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post
shit keeps freezing.whats ur debug settings?

Release Check Mode > Development Mode
Boot Mode > System Software Mode
Network Settings for Debug > Single Setting

Thats all
Also dont connect multple tools

I also froze many times so i just used the eboot.
02-22-2016, 02:31 AM #183
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by jonaaa20 View Post
I really don't know what you guys are doing wrong, seriously, i'm using 4.78 REBUG DEX, no problems here, no freezes, no lags...

can you use ccapi on your current version or not.
02-22-2016, 03:38 AM #184
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Klots View Post
can you use ccapi on your current version or not.

I don't use this tool anymore, i made a modded eboot for myself but... when i was using this tool, i've connected to TMAPI and i had no problems with it.
02-23-2016, 10:56 AM #185
Originally posted by Smoky420 View Post
What's up NGU !

Here's a quick buttons binds tool i made.

Download :You must login or register to view this content.
Virus scan: You must login or register to view this content.

What's in it ?

UPDATE :
Buttons bindz now available in the Eboot.bin Tustin
It's coded in the eboot so it smooth as fu*k,no lag and no need for a tool.

Yo what's the bindz smoky ?

Here son
:yoda:

Aimassist Bot

High vault

You must login or register to view this content. +You must login or register to view this content.

1 hit kill

No spread/recoil

Max distance (bullets gravity)

ON You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.OFF You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

Sniper breath control

ON
You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content. OFF You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

UAV

ON You must login or register to view this content.+ You must login or register to view this content. OFF You must login or register to view this content.+ You must login or register to view this content.

Unlock all

ON You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.OFFYou must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

Players wallhack

ON
OFFYou must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

Vehicles wallhack

ON You must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content. OFFYou must login or register to view this content.+You must login or register to view this content.

This will be updated.
For ingame ON/OFF notification use CCAPI or PS3MAPI.

shout-out to :

Eddie and Trojan
SC58
Krank

Have fun Winky Winky

Can you delete the aimbot by default for the EBOOT and add binds for activate it please ?
And thank you for this Smile
02-23-2016, 02:23 PM #186
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by NeR View Post
Can you delete the aimbot by default for the EBOOT and add binds for activate it please ?
And thank you for this Smile

What ? it's already disabled ! L1 + R1 to activate.

The following user thanked Smoky420 for this useful post:

G-NeR
02-23-2016, 06:43 PM #187
Originally posted by Smoky420 View Post
What ? it's already disabled ! L1 + R1 to activate.

Yes, but I use L1 + R1 to shoot other players and I do not want to use the aimbot Winky Winky
02-23-2016, 08:20 PM #188
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by jonaaa20 View Post
I don't use this tool anymore, i made a modded eboot for myself but... when i was using this tool, i've connected to TMAPI and i had no problems with it.

Could you make an rtm tool for battlefield 4 rekt sprx, i have been roaming these sites trying to find out but no success.
02-23-2016, 08:50 PM #189
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Klots View Post
Could you make an rtm tool for battlefield 4 rekt sprx, i have been roaming these sites trying to find out but no success.

I just have a modded eboot, you can make by yourself, i'm just looking for the spawn fix offset for BF4...
02-23-2016, 11:01 PM #190
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by NeR View Post
Yes, but I use L1 + R1 to shoot other players and I do not want to use the aimbot Winky Winky

It's R2 L2 to aim/shoot on BFHL

The following user thanked Smoky420 for this useful post:

jonaaa20

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo