07-17-2016, 02:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,
today i will be releasing part 1 of my "Custom Minecraft Ps3 OFW&CFW" tutorial series,dealing with the topic of creating your own custom skinpacks(Visible for others).

You will need this You must login or register to view this content. (not mine),a Computer and the ability to read,so let's get started:

1) Download the tool above

2) Open the folder and double click the folder "1",then open quickbms

3) Running quickbms,double click "pck unpacker" > "Skins.pck" > folder "2" and hit "save"
(All the tools are located*in "pck tool" > "1")

4) Now you can open the folder "2" and you'll see 45 png's which are the skins.You can edit them
or replace them with skins from the internet
IMPORTANT:
-Skins from the internet have to be 64x32 pixeled skins
-Be sure the edited files are not bigger than the previous png's,otherwise you will not be able to reimport
the skins
-All the png's have to be named 'dlcskin' with a number consisting of 8 letters,for example
'10000100' and counting up 1 for each png
-If you want others to see the skin you have to change the name of the png to a number which
is not officially used by minecraft, or others will see a default skin
( 'dlcskin99900100' to 'dlcskin99900145' is a possible name )

5) Open the folder "4" and open "reimport"

6) Choose "pck unpacker" > "skins.pck" > folder "2" and save
(the tools/folders are located in "pck tool" on your desktop)

7) If you get an error saying 'file too large' then the edited png is too big and will not be reimported

Cool Man (aka Tustin) After you reimported your new skins to 'skins.pck' you create a new folder on your desktop and
copy "skins.pck" and "keybin.edat" into that folder

Now you have created your own skinpack for Mc ps3 edition.To put this skinpack on your CFW you
can use FTP or Multiman,the next tutorial will explain how you can put it on your OFW.

I know there has been a tutorial for custom skinpacks but i wanted to make my own for the series
If you have any problems,post it down below or contact me on skype (nickgewinntnix)

Here's also a visual You must login or register to view this content. of my friend KingCrea who made it as an additional simpler version of the tutorial.(Tutorial starts at 3:20 and is in German but you dont need to listen)

Thanks for listening/reading and good luck PBJT

Ps: I dont say that i've created this tool or found this first.All credit goes to the guy who made the pck tool
Last edited by Gwinnix ; 07-23-2016 at 09:39 AM.
12-15-2016, 05:45 AM #20
blun3d
Keeper
not working, also im having trouble repacking the pck file on any .pck
12-17-2016, 08:10 PM #21
PCK Script wont work anymore.
12-18-2016, 04:55 AM #22
joswiack
Save Point
help me...
After I updated minecraft, my skin disappeared

Marvel Avengers Skin Pack
Marvel Spider-Man Skin Pack
Xbox Skin Pack 1/5
etc

How she make them appear in the game???
12-26-2016, 05:02 PM #23
it says i cant access the reimport is there any other way to do it?
07-09-2018, 11:30 AM #24
this has been patched for a long time plz update

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo