01-25-2018, 01:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi All,

*Not long until monster hunter world is out i know the online of things will not be touched but the single player side anyone looking to have a play with the values ?

*if anyone else like me cant wait to get in to monster Hunter world what are you looking forward to see this great community will do and help use in this game.
Last edited by CrazyMK2020 ; 02-02-2018 at 02:49 PM.

The following user thanked CrazyMK2020 for this useful post:

fonfir
02-01-2018, 07:48 AM #38
Yeah SW just reply to me that it goes for every game they have made cheats for even the offline ones.. My friends been playing online you know with friends the whole day since the cheats came out and nothing.. Is like you say CHEAT/MOD WISELY!! Don't play with anyone you don't know nor trust and don't brag about it..
02-01-2018, 05:46 PM #39
xiN3eemHD
Gym leader
Originally posted by Julylopez1108 View Post
Yeah SW just reply to me that it goes for every game they have made cheats for even the offline ones.. My friends been playing online you know with friends the whole day since the cheats came out and nothing.. Is like you say CHEAT/MOD WISELY!! Don't play with anyone you don't know nor trust and don't brag about it..

you mean they cheated and nothing happened?
02-02-2018, 04:12 AM #40
flyingcloud11
Do a barrel roll!
Modding MH has been there since the beginning. I modded the hell out of the PSP versions and I never got banned from playing online.
02-02-2018, 05:38 PM #41
Im telling you SW put that fear monger on their customers and that's not cool.. They said not to play online but i have been playing with friends and it all feels just the same as before, even before the freaking codes came out.. There is no advantage and no desavantage here, i still have to farm for the materials that i don't have and go out my way and put the codes again and again and again smh that gets boring very fast.. I could understand if they got codes like Infinite Health - Stamina - Attack at 9999 - Infinite Sharpness - 1000% Affinity - 9999 Element - 9999 Defence SMDFHO I'm saying that is what real cheats are and sure who wouldn't stay OFFLINE with those active.. I know i would cause my friends and ppl will questions me on how am i killing everything in one hit smh dunno why ppl called this even cheats when im over here getting my butt handle to me as it is..
02-02-2018, 08:52 PM #42
sirdee6666
NextGenUpdate Elite
Do you Play online with friends now? Can i Play with friends or stay offline ?
Last edited by sirdee6666 ; 02-02-2018 at 09:04 PM.
02-02-2018, 09:19 PM #43
I been playing online nothing happens.. Like i said, real cheats would be

Infinite Health
Infinite Stamina
Max Attack 9999
Infinite Sharpness
Affinity %1000
Defense 9999

These are cheats and yes is done whenever they feel like to, then you should stay OFFLINE cause basically you wouldn't need help from anyone at all..
I'm very disappointed in SW for not doing better with this game.. Every other game they do really good but this one.. They have Advanced Mode for FF15 Comrades that's an online game smh Dark Souls 1 2 3 online games, Bloodborne online.. Monster Hunter World an OFFLINE game and online game that has NO PVP at all and leaderboards just for the Arm Wrestling mini game smh..

I really appreciate their work, but this was just a big let down.. Hopefully they do better next time

By the way.. To get the Platinum trophy for MHW is going to be impossible to get with cheats or without
Last edited by Julylopez1108 ; 02-02-2018 at 09:26 PM.

The following user thanked Julylopez1108 for this useful post:

Supreme23
02-02-2018, 11:06 PM #44
fonfir
Haxor!
How did you edit the Save to get Unlimited Health?

The following user thanked fonfir for this useful post:

Supreme23
02-03-2018, 02:39 AM #45
Xayax
Keeper
I don't think it's going to be an issue. It is a PVE game without an item shop. They might ban you when you team up with butthurt rando's because they reported your ass or wrote a formal letter to capcom (LOL). Just play with people you know and you should be fine.
02-03-2018, 04:25 AM #46
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by fonfir View Post
How did you edit the Save to get Unlimited Health?

He hasn’t. He’s saying that would be a cheat that would maybe risk a ban if you were one shotting every enemy etc.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo