01-30-2010, 05:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Care Package Glitch After Patch 1.08

Alright, the care package glitch is back! Infinity Ward failed at patching it, within 4 hours a new glitch has been discovered.

Text Tutorial

1. Get a care package.
2. Cook it.
3. Climb a ledge.
4. At the top of the ledge, click L2 and hold a stun/flash/smoke grenade.
5. Before you throw it, hit right on the dpad.
6. Let go of L2, you'll throw your stun grenade.
7. Then throw your care package, you should be cooking it without hitting another button after you throw your stun grenade.
8. Pick up the care package, call it in and you'll have another one in your slot loadout.

[ws]s5alZakGTC4&hl[/ws]
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by The Situation ; 01-30-2010 at 05:06 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to The Situation for this useful post:

Alekz, BozZsh1fty, Dexgod, dominicanpimp10, Famous Canadian, GIANNITHEBEST1, iSaboteur, madden's Hoe, Omniplasma, Shepleklet, Under Alts Bed
02-02-2010, 01:07 AM #29
Vo1ture
Space Ninja
Originally posted by another user
I bet this guy knew the glitch before the patch, then waited to see if it would work after

Nah I didn't. I just went into a private match waiting for another friend to download the update to test and see if they actually did fix it. Then I just hit some random buttons.

oh and btw, whoever is talking in the vid..fails @ the concept of explaining

I say everything you need to know, it's not rocket science. I'm just too lazy to elaborate, if you can't figure it out, tough.
02-02-2010, 02:53 AM #30
fail that you would make a tut or explain a glitch and not elaborate..even tho its easy to see what your doing...29 secs of fast talking and END... Not Happy or Sad
02-02-2010, 10:41 PM #31
mw2xaddict
Do a barrel roll!
this isnt the first post for this glitch. so give the real guy credit!!
02-03-2010, 12:53 AM #32
silentkilla97
Do a barrel roll!
screw care packages. imma do this with sentry guns and im gonna call in like 7 lol
02-03-2010, 05:02 AM #33
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Guys get your fun in with this quickly. Infinity Ward found out about this new discovery (fyi for those who don't know, they DO watch this site. They have hidden staff here watching the MW2 section and anything related to MW2), and 402's Twitter had this to say about it...

Ugh. This care package exploit is becoming the bane of my existence, but not for long. @You must login or register to view this content. is working on a permanent fix for it.

[Via: You must login or register to view this content.]

You may have to scroll down a bit to see it.
02-03-2010, 08:25 AM #34
Alekz
Banned
Thanks a lot!!Rep+ :Sad AwesomeD
02-03-2010, 09:43 AM #35
CoookieMonster
Pokemon Trainer
O thx for this new way.
02-03-2010, 10:31 AM #36
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
Originally posted by silentkilla97 View Post
screw care packages. imma do this with sentry guns and im gonna call in like 7 lol

lol right on bro just surround yourself with sentry guns and dominate ha ha ha
02-03-2010, 04:54 PM #37
Default Avatar
Deagle
You can also just get the cp marker out (hold it in your hand not cooking it) then climb up something that says press A to climb...as you're climbing press right on the D-pad twice if you land with the marker out you did it right...Then jut throw it get the cp use it and repeat...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo