01-13-2014, 11:06 PM #1
Ericrandell
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yesterday i bought a cex ps3 running 4.53 habib but i really dont have a clue how to use it. I know the basics. Anyways i need help. Is there no mods or tools or anything for this firmware yet? Is it too new or something? Ive searched everywhere and cant find anything for modding my cex games. I got this because i really want to learn to rtm and mod all the call of duties and other games! Also get free games and such. If someone can help me id really appreciate it. Sorry for being such a noob. Haha
01-14-2014, 03:21 AM #11
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Ericrandell View Post
Whats a good game downloading site thats free?

honestly buy the game Smile
01-14-2014, 03:42 AM #12
Originally posted by Ericrandell View Post
Whats a good game downloading site thats free?

for game downloads just google the title with torrent afterwards e.g "ps3 Ghosts torrent" i would suggest changing CFW as from what I've heard from many that habib isn't that good, now if u have trouble downgrading you need to use the habib downgrader which only takes you to 4.2 sometimes, then use debug downgrader to get to 3.55, then choose the CFW you want to run.
****NOOB TIPS****
*Always make sure there is NO GAME DISK in your PS3 when switching CFW
*Make sure your system is QA flagged also
*Nearly every question you have has already been answered on NGU so for a quicker response google search *your question* nextgenupdate

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo