01-19-2014, 07:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright so im on habib 4.53 cfw. i didnt toggle QA on 3.55 cfw, does this mean i cant downgrade? if i can then please someone leave a comment on if its possible or not Smile The reason i want to downgrade is to RTM because CCAPI doesnt work with 4.53 /:

okay i know im asking for too much here but if i can downgrade which cfw can i get to?

much appreciated in advance !
01-20-2014, 01:00 PM #29
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by harrykilsby View Post
What rebug should I go to what's the best? 4.21.2? Or 4.46??

well 4.46 is a newer firmware so use that.
01-20-2014, 01:01 PM #30
harrykilsby
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
well 4.46 is a newer firmware so use that.

I'm stuck on the cmd bit it says could not find OpenSSL.exe or what're ever in c: I'm soo confused
01-20-2014, 01:05 PM #31
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
I'm stuck on the cmd bit it says could not find OpenSSL.exe or what're ever in c: I'm soo confused

did you install openssl? and make sure the the folder is named OpenSSL after you install it on your C: Drive and just extract the c2d on your C: Drive so like this You must login or register to view this content. and the c2d should look like this You must login or register to view this content.
01-20-2014, 01:07 PM #32
harrykilsby
Pokemon Trainer
did you install openssl? and make sure the the folder is named OpenSSL after you install it on your C: Drive and just extract the c2d on your C: Drive so like this You must login or register to view this content. and the c2d should look like this You must login or register to view this content.[/QUOTE

How do I install it like that I don't have a clue what I'm doing can you tell me step by step how to do the OpenSSL bit please
01-20-2014, 01:11 PM #33
harrykilsby
Pokemon Trainer
did you install openssl? and make sure the the folder is named OpenSSL after you install it on your C: Drive and just extract the c2d on your C: Drive so like this You must login or register to view this content. and the c2d should look like this You must login or register to view this content.

I have put the winrar c2d_openssl in my c drive now what how do I install OpenSSL
01-20-2014, 01:14 PM #34
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
I have put the winrar c2d_openssl in my c drive now what how do I install OpenSSL

open c2d_openssl and there should be the win32openssl app double click it and install it but if you really want my opinion don't go to dex mate you barely know this stuff you would just be running into more problems
01-20-2014, 01:16 PM #35
harrykilsby
Pokemon Trainer
open c2d_openssl and there should be the win32openssl app double click it and install it but if you really want my opinion don't go to dex mate you barely know this stuff you would just be running into more problems

There's two options on the wizard 1. The windows system directory
2.the OpenSSL binaries (/bin) directory

Which one
01-20-2014, 01:20 PM #36
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
There's two options on the wizard 1. The windows system directory
2.the OpenSSL binaries (/bin) directory

Which one

option numero uno
01-20-2014, 01:23 PM #37
harrykilsby
Pokemon Trainer
option numero uno

In cmd at the end to I put in 82 or a different number (in uk by the way)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo