05-15-2014, 01:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How can I see my friends list on a band ps3 and band account. Also is there any way that I can transfer all my purchase on my band account to a new one using multi man? Can some one help me. I really miss my ok account and don't feel like losing any thing. Please help.
05-31-2014, 10:53 PM #20
FrenziosMix
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by iRempzy
Like you would know

Yes I do know, also in the video it clearly shows that the console id has been banned. Not the PSN account. In that case you can simply change the console id to login again.

But... when the PSN account is banned there is no way to bypass/unban the account. I'm not trying to hate or something, but the information you provided was wrong. You cannot unban a banned PSN account, you CAN unban/bypass a console ID ban.

The following user thanked FrenziosMix for this useful post:

ⓈⓎⓀⓄ
05-31-2014, 11:10 PM #21
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by FrenziosMix View Post
Yes I do know, also in the video it clearly shows that the console id has been banned. Not the PSN account. In that case you can simply change the console id to login again.

But... when the PSN account is banned there is no way to bypass/unban the account. I'm not trying to hate or something, but the information you provided was wrong. You cannot unban a banned PSN account, you CAN unban/bypass a console ID ban.

having a banned console is the same as having a banned account ask anybody that owns a cfw!
05-31-2014, 11:15 PM #22
FrenziosMix
Who’s Jim Erased?
having a banned console is the same as having a banned account ask anybody that owns a cfw!

There is a difference between a account & console ban..
05-31-2014, 11:18 PM #23
Reyz
Banned
There is a difference between a account & console ban..

mhmm not really cfw wise
05-31-2014, 11:23 PM #24
FrenziosMix
Who’s Jim Erased?
mhmm not really cfw wise

You should really do some more research instead of giving people false information. It seems like you haven't even tried it by yourself haha.

Don't try to act smart please, you CANNOT unban a psn account from their servers
05-31-2014, 11:41 PM #25
Reyz
Banned
You should really do some more research instead of giving people false information. It seems like you haven't even tried it by yourself haha.

Don't try to act smart please, you CANNOT unban a psn account from their servers

guess your not smart enough to know! wiki mate
05-31-2014, 11:48 PM #26
FrenziosMix
Who’s Jim Erased?
guess your not smart enough to know! wiki mate

Don't een try to act smart. For te love of god dude, you can't dp shit.

Not smart enough to know.. Your bot smart enough to try it or even to search information about it.
05-31-2014, 11:49 PM #27
Reyz
Banned
Don't een try to act smart. For te love of god dude, you can't dp shit.

Not smart enough to know.. Your bot smart enough to try it or even to search information about it.

are you geto?
05-31-2014, 11:51 PM #28
FrenziosMix
Who’s Jim Erased?
are you geto?

Kid leave it, goodluck with the useless information you are going to give to these people

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo