06-27-2014, 10:32 PM #1
gtaresponder
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone gameshare me bo2 or mw3 I'll host free lobbies and let you gameshare cod4 and Medal of Honor warfighter and bunch of other stuff

The following user groaned gtaresponder for this awful post:

zKillShxt
06-27-2014, 10:33 PM #2
gtaresponder
Bounty hunter
Add Iainthackingbro if interested
06-27-2014, 10:42 PM #3
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
If you host or have a JB PS3 you don't need to gameshare. No
06-28-2014, 03:57 PM #4
gtaresponder
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx View Post
If you host or have a JB PS3 you don't need to gameshare. No

It doesn't read disc anymore
06-29-2014, 12:51 PM #5
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by gtaresponder View Post
It doesn't read disc anymore

You can load the game without the disc. Just start up multiman. Select your game and go to where the app/home/PS3GAME folder was or install any game you want .pkg file from PSNStuff.
07-01-2014, 09:52 PM #6
gtaresponder
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx View Post
You can load the game without the disc. Just start up multiman. Select your game and go to where the app/home/PS3GAME folder was or install any game you want .pkg file from PSNStuff.

People say you get banned super fast for that and plus that doesn't work for me I tried any game I download it gets to 49% and says download complete and they never work
07-01-2014, 09:56 PM #7
Chris
Former Staff
Sorry man, requesting anything can result to a warning...
07-01-2014, 10:06 PM #8
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by gtaresponder View Post
People say you get banned super fast for that and plus that doesn't work for me I tried any game I download it gets to 49% and says download complete and they never work

I call BS on PSNStuff because I've downloaded many things from PSNStuff and almost everything worked except some dlc for Rock Band. Other than that everything works flawlessly. If your trying to find a .pkg file for the game google it or search for it on piratebay.se
07-01-2014, 10:14 PM #9
Budz
Former Staff
Request threads aren't allowed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo