07-15-2014, 07:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First
I received a PlayStation 3 laps. Model old and do not cheat, but I worked him and mistakenly Last Update 4.6

Now I want to know Can I re-update Bdown fronds to any renovation want? Or device must be the rate of cheating?
So please, and it becomes possible to explain how to bring it back to any Old updated if possible and with links
Generous not ordered Dear loved ones

Every year, you okay Lord and our forum thousand good
====
Notice
Started my inquiry in Arabic and translated by Google cousins ..Magglass1
07-17-2014, 07:31 PM #11
Originally posted by xJoren View Post
What model is your PS3? (Look on the sticker in the back.)

all fat ps3s are downgradeable idk why you even asked for the model number and doesnt e3 flasher only work with nor flash fat ps3s use nand
07-17-2014, 07:35 PM #12
Originally posted by Kleio View Post
all fat ps3s are downgradeable idk why you even asked for the model number and doesnt e3 flasher only work with nor flash fat ps3s use nand

I said E3 Flasher when I didn't even know her model.
And I'm not on an expert on this, I didn't know all fat's are NAND + downgradeable. I was only trying to help from my own previous experiences...
And why does that even matter? Her problem got solved. Doesn't matter if you took path A or B. :seriously:
07-17-2014, 08:50 PM #13
Originally posted by xJoren View Post
I said E3 Flasher when I didn't even know her model.
And I'm not on an expert on this, I didn't know all fat's are NAND + downgradeable. I was only trying to help from my own previous experiences...
And why does that even matter? Her problem got solved. Doesn't matter if you took path A or B. :seriously:

the fact the person said they had a 80gb fat ps3 a real old one meaning it was before they started using nor on the fat ps3s , why does it matter i was replying cause i thought your comment was even more useless then me replying telling you that
07-17-2014, 08:55 PM #14
Originally posted by Kleio View Post
the fact the person said they had a 80gb fat ps3 a real old one meaning it was before they started using nor on the fat ps3s , why does it matter i was replying cause i thought your comment was even more useless then me replying telling you that

How is that comment useless? Like I said, I'm not expert at this, I didn't know. Either way, the problem was solved, so the comment wasn't that "useless". Your comment on the other hand was useless, it didn't help anyone out and was only mocking me for something I didn't know. Don't bother responding because i cba anymore. Facepalm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo