06-22-2015, 05:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone.
My PS3 is with very high temperature. I have done the cleaning and replacing the thermal paste.
I wonder if it is possible to turn off the heat sensor
CPU:76 GPU:55
this temperature is normal? the difference between CPU and GPU is normal or both should be with the same temperature?
Any tip is welcome
06-23-2015, 02:35 AM #2
Help?
06-23-2015, 04:15 AM #3
Merk
Space Ninja
Originally posted by ThorDelboni View Post
Hello everyone.
My PS3 is with very high temperature. I have done the cleaning and replacing the thermal paste.
I wonder if it is possible to turn off the heat sensor
CPU:76 GPU:55
this temperature is normal? the difference between CPU and GPU is normal or both should be with the same temperature?
Any tip is welcome

Hello ThorDelboni! Those temperatures are normal and it is not showing wrong temperatures! Smile

The following user thanked Merk for this useful post:

ThorDelboni
06-23-2015, 12:00 PM #4
Friend this temperature is only connected with the ps3 and not playing.
When I'm playing the temperature goes to 82/85 ° C and the cooler going fast.
It makes me worried.
Before I play with the temperature at 68 ° C a maximum
06-23-2015, 09:31 PM #5
Originally posted by Sacrificing View Post
Hello ThorDelboni! Those temperatures are normal and it is not showing wrong temperatures! Smile

ok;I think I'll redo the cleaning and change of thermal paste. What is the best option I have? What better thermal paste?
Would have some comparison?
06-23-2015, 09:35 PM #6
Merk
Space Ninja
ok;I think I'll redo the cleaning and change of thermal paste. What is the best option I have? What better thermal paste?

Clean out dust and change thermal paste. Keep your area where your PS3 is located around 70-80 degrees.

The following user thanked Merk for this useful post:

ThorDelboni
06-23-2015, 09:42 PM #7
Originally posted by Sacrificing View Post
Clean out dust and change thermal paste. Keep your area where your PS3 is located around 70-80 degrees.

Woah those temps are very high and playing with these temps for a long period of time will damage hardware. So its not normal. And "original poster" Id look in to getting your ps3 serviced like thermal paste change, internal clean etc or go the extra mile and get it water cooled.

My water cooling temps

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Coffee Bean for this useful post:

ThorDelboni
06-24-2015, 06:48 AM #8
Thank you Sacrificing
Last edited by ThorDelboni ; 06-24-2015 at 04:27 PM.
06-24-2015, 04:26 PM #9
Originally posted by Coffee
Woah those temps are very high and playing with these temps for a long period of time will damage hardware. So its not normal. And "original poster" Id look in to getting your ps3 serviced like thermal paste change, internal clean etc or go the extra mile and get it water cooled.

My water cooling temps

You must login or register to view this content.

ok but I wonder what better thermal paste that I can buy ... and where I can find water cooler?

It is normal that big difference between the CPU and the GPU? It was for both have almost the same temperature?
As I said. Playing with a CPU is 82/85 and the GPU is only 65.
06-24-2015, 04:26 PM #10
ok but I wonder what better thermal paste that I can buy ... and where I can find water cooler?

Arctic silver 5 is the best and you can get a water cooling kit off ebay. To water cool you got to be experienced with opening and tampering with computers.

And your temps are a little high. Just bear in mind 80-85c will burn out the paste and damage the chips and any other hardware.
Last edited by Coffee Bean ; 06-24-2015 at 04:29 PM.

The following user thanked Coffee Bean for this useful post:

ThorDelboni

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo