08-06-2015, 08:42 AM #1
trinox
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi bros i m lookin for new open world games, like gta, farcry, need for speed, redeadredemption, prototype, assassin's creed. someone knows other? Happy thank u in advance and sorry my bad eng!
08-06-2015, 10:00 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by trinox View Post
hi bros i m lookin for new open world games, like gta, farcry, need for speed, redeadredemption, prototype, assassin's creed. someone knows other? Happy thank u in advance and sorry my bad eng!

Here is a link to GTA section: You must login or register to view this content..

Here is a link to assassins creed section: You must login or register to view this content..

Here is a link to Far Cry: You must login or register to view this content.. There is only one thing in this section at the moment.

There is currently no Need For Speed section, when the new comes out i am sure they will bring it into the forums.

Here is a link to Red Dead Redemption: You must login or register to view this content..

Just have a good look around and i am sure you will get use to the forums very fast.
08-06-2015, 10:26 AM #3
trinox
Little One
Originally posted by Adrian. View Post
Here is a link to GTA section: You must login or register to view this content..

Here is a link to assassins creed section: You must login or register to view this content..

Here is a link to Far Cry: You must login or register to view this content.. There is only one thing in this section at the moment.

There is currently no Need For Speed section, when the new comes out i am sure they will bring it into the forums.

Here is a link to Red Dead Redemption: You must login or register to view this content..

Just have a good look around and i am sure you will get use to the forums very fast.

sorry my bad english!! i wont to see that forumsSmile i know yet, but i want to know other games with open worldSmile
08-06-2015, 11:45 AM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!
sorry my bad english!! i wont to see that forumsSmile i know yet, but i want to know other games with open worldSmile

What games are you looking for?
08-06-2015, 02:57 PM #5
trinox
Little One
Originally posted by Adrian. View Post
What games are you looking for?

some games with open world!! and good graphicSmile
08-06-2015, 02:59 PM #6
Adrian
Adrian is back!
some games with open world!! and good graphicSmile

I don't really know man, just have a look around the forums. I mainly play 1st person shooter games.
08-06-2015, 03:44 PM #7
Tom Fletcher
Little One
Witcher, H1Z1, DayZ, Mafia, Far Cry, AC, Gta
08-06-2015, 04:38 PM #8
hi bros i m lookin for new open world games, like gta, farcry, need for speed, redeadredemption, prototype, assassin's creed. someone knows other? Happy thank u in advance and sorry my bad eng!

GTA, Mafia, Just Cause, Far Cry, Elder Scrolls, Assasins Creed, Borderlands, Prototype, Dead Island, Dying Light, Fallout, ... There are so many!

The following 2 users say thank you to Joren for this useful post:

WiseMonkey
08-06-2015, 08:40 PM #9
trinox
Little One
Originally posted by Joren View Post
GTA, Mafia, Just Cause, Far Cry, Elder Scrolls, Assasins Creed, Borderlands, Prototype, Dead Island, Dying Light, Fallout, ... There are so many!

thank u man ! which u prefer, excluding gta,farcry,assassins creed prototype and falloutSmile?
08-06-2015, 08:49 PM #10
thank u man ! which u prefer, excluding gta,farcry,assassins creed prototype and falloutSmile?

Dying Light is very good, but only for nextgen.
Dead Island is fun - killing zombies with friends in an open world :p
Mafia is a bit like gta, but more realistic, story is also very good;

I'd look at some trailers/gameplay vids if i was you Smile

The following user thanked Joren for this useful post:

WiseMonkey

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo