04-28-2016, 10:59 PM #1
MaxPapii
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys does anyone have any suggestions for me to which PS3 cooling fan I should buy I am trying to buy one for my PS3 but idk which one to buy please comment any cooling fans I should get thanks.
04-29-2016, 08:40 PM #11
MaxPapii
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SpockRocks View Post
I put a laptop cooler underneath my ps3 to keep it cool. Find one with a metal grille and two fans, I found it helps keeps the temperatures down.

Also you can always use a fan booster to help keep it cool. Some examples:

You must login or register to view this content.

Or find one from eBay in your area at a good price. They made them for fat and slim, I actually have a harder time finding them for slim than fat.

You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers!

okay thanks bro appreciate it
04-29-2016, 08:41 PM #12
MaxPapii
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dro View Post
just my 2c

That attachment would do very little or nothing at all I would think... The ps3s need an intake more than an exhaust imo..their exhaust is fine, but the intakes suck they don't pull enough air, not because of the fan, but because of the lack of openings to draw air in..

You should go custom to make fan mods happen (cut a hole in an ideal spot to install a fan, or full custom case etc) if you want to see some real change, or do as @spockrocks has said and get a laptop cooler. The ps3's stock "intake(s)" are on the bottom so it would help..

GL!

thanks man ill see what i do
04-29-2016, 09:40 PM #13
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by MaxPapii View Post
thanks man ill see what i do

Has your problem been resolved sir?
05-01-2016, 01:19 AM #14
MaxPapii
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Has your problem been resolved sir?

Yes it has thank you
05-01-2016, 04:03 AM #15
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by MaxPapii View Post
Hey guys does anyone have any suggestions for me to which PS3 cooling fan I should buy I am trying to buy one for my PS3 but idk which one to buy please comment any cooling fans I should get thanks.

Thread Closed. Question Answered. Moved to PS3 Aswered Questions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo