07-26-2016, 04:46 PM #1
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so, I changed my ps3 Thermal Paste lately as my ps3 was getting to hot before now its kinda worse. Before my ps3 was CPU: 64 RSX: 67 now its getting to CPU: 69 and and RSX: 70 and my webman dynamic fan gets the ps3 fan sometimes to 70% now my ps3 is on XMB and its CPU: 70 and RSX: 66 so what should I do with the dynamic fan its set to 70C max should I set it to 75? or more if anyone knows the fix for this please help me .
08-01-2016, 09:16 PM #11
Scipz FTW
I am error
Originally posted by atnobody View Post
Thanks for your answers.

Do you have any ideas on which pkgs could help? I thought about buying such a notebook placement thing with a fan in it.

I guess it is old, that could be a problem. Otherwise I tried different games (Ni No Kuni, Final Fantasy IX (PS1), Yakuza 5, etc.), so I guess it has not really something to do with the games, because it is also loud and hot when just starting multiman.

Try putting a fan next to it
08-04-2016, 08:59 AM #12
zaac
Haxor!
Don't worry pal i did this when i very first started out JB'ing consoles.

Re-apply your thermal compound but use alot less... with this stuff LESS is MUCH MORE!
08-25-2016, 03:59 PM #13
liljon252
I am error
E Z chill ps3 fan mod is the best to use. I have installed over 10 for my buddy's and never had any problems sense
10-04-2016, 11:00 AM #14
The top is off my console..gas been for 3yrs or more..temps in mid 60s. I took the fan off..two screws..used a toothbrush on the blades..looked inside and saw the aluminum fins were clogged with all kindsa nasty..air IN from the rear opened those small openings where hot air exits the console. Brushed inside as well.
I immediately noticed it ran quieter, and both temps never rose above 50c again. To prolong fan life..i lowered fan speed as well.
More air flow..better cooling..fan blades were key tho, brush em clean.
10-08-2016, 12:03 AM #15
Only permanent fix is to remove the ihs plates with a heat gun and re paste under there and then glue the ihs plates back on Smile with thermal glue Smile
10-08-2016, 07:10 PM #16
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Zsantaclaws View Post
so, I changed my ps3 Thermal Paste lately as my ps3 was getting to hot before now its kinda worse. Before my ps3 was CPU: 64 RSX: 67 now its getting to CPU: 69 and and RSX: 70 and my webman dynamic fan gets the ps3 fan sometimes to 70% now my ps3 is on XMB and its CPU: 70 and RSX: 66 so what should I do with the dynamic fan its set to 70C max should I set it to 75? or more if anyone knows the fix for this please help me .

Are you running on a Jailbroken PS3 or Just a Normal Console?
10-17-2016, 11:49 AM #17
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Are you running on a Jailbroken PS3 or Just a Normal Console?

I fixed it by re balling the ps3 thanks my ps3 is Jailbroken

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo