10-17-2016, 12:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU
can anyone tell me how to fix connection with Sony Entertainment network timed out .. i already reset my router and is not working .. i user asus router ..
10-17-2016, 03:11 PM #11
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Are you still having issues or was your situation solved?

yes , for a week now .. i try to play bf4 and gta 5 online ,and after 10 to 20 MIN . i get a msg say ( Connection With Sony Entertainment Timed Out ) every time i get to online
10-17-2016, 03:12 PM #12
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by CORRUPTED View Post
yes , for a week now .. i try to play bf4 online ,and after 10 to 20 MIN . i get a msg say ( Connection With Sony Entertainment Timed Out )

So your still having issues, Correct?

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

SKY-_CORRUPTED
10-17-2016, 03:19 PM #13
So your still having issues, Correct?

yes bro .. i try to look around the site and youtube video for CFW . but it till not working for me... i can get online but after 10 to 20 min , the msg pop up again
10-17-2016, 03:22 PM #14
Father Luckeyy
yes bro .. i try to look around the site and youtube video for CFW . but it till not working for me... i can get online but after 10 to 20 min , the msg pop up again

Ok, Restart your internet and ps3 dont turn your ps3 on until your internet has been booted up. Then go to network connection do all that set up again. Then Test Connection. Then change your CID. See if that helps. Cause when i first got my i turned on fake region and it messed up my console never used it again. Also have you made sure settings are correct in Debug Settings?

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

SKY-_CORRUPTED
10-17-2016, 03:25 PM #15
Ok, Restart your internet and ps3 dont turn your ps3 on until your internet has been booted up. Then go to network connection do all that set up again. Then Test Connection. Then change your CID. See if that helps. Cause when i first got my i turned on fake region and it messed up my console never used it again. Also have you made sure settings are correct in Debug Settings?

ok bro i try now , thank u for your help bro .. can u show me what to do at Debug Settings ..
Last edited by SKY-_CORRUPTED ; 10-17-2016 at 03:28 PM.
10-17-2016, 03:27 PM #16
Father Luckeyy
ok bro i try now , thank u for your help bro

No problem, Just quote me and let me know the results.
10-17-2016, 10:16 PM #17
United
Big Sister
Chances are you're being booted offline or your internet is ass.
10-18-2016, 03:38 AM #18
Originally posted by United View Post
Chances are you're being booted offline or your internet is ass.

what your prob ..if u not helping out , just stop msg ok .. btw your internet ass not my .. one day u will have this prob like i do ..

The following user groaned SKY-_CORRUPTED for this awful post:

United
10-18-2016, 03:41 AM #19
No problem, Just quote me and let me know the results.

is not working bro .. like u ask me to do ... .btw thanks for try to help ..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo