Post: Need Batman Arkham City New Game Plus+ Last Fight Save
01-06-2012, 03:48 PM #1
zero.nam3
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

I just need Batman Arkham City New Game Plus+ Last Fight before completing the mode for Twice Nightly trophy

If anyone have it, please share with us Smile

Edit: Here you can found the save file for New Game+
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by zero.nam3 ; 01-16-2012 at 06:53 PM.
01-06-2012, 10:45 PM #2
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
I may have one after I finish doing some trophies for people. I am about 25% done on NG+. I'll try to remember to post my save when I get there. However, it'll be a good week before I can get to it.

The following user thanked Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

mzaslam
01-07-2012, 02:58 PM #3
zero.nam3
Do a barrel roll!
First of all i want to thank you to reply in this thread and appreciated for good news that you are gonna share the save with us :y:

P.S: If you/anyone have the Catwoman *DLC complete campaigns save, please share it too Smile
01-07-2012, 06:56 PM #4
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
I may have one after I finish doing some trophies for people. I am about 25% done on NG+. I'll try to remember to post my save when I get there. However, it'll be a good week before I can get to it.

I'd also be interested in this save. Appreciate it if you could upload when you're done. :y:

I'd also like to repeat what zero has said. If you have any of the DLC campaigns complete, catwoman, robin etc then would appreciate those saves also.

Thanks.
01-13-2012, 08:57 PM #5
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!

Hi mate

Any progress with your save ??
01-13-2012, 09:02 PM #6
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post
Hi mate

Any progress with your save ??

Haven't touched it in a month. Probably just going to abandon the game for awhile. I have over 50+ games still in plastic that I need to play.
01-13-2012, 11:19 PM #7
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Haven't touched it in a month. Probably just going to abandon the game for awhile. I have over 50+ games still in plastic that I need to play.

No worries. I totally understand, I still have a large back catalog of games to get through myself !!!
01-16-2012, 06:49 PM #8
zero.nam3
Do a barrel roll!
This is the save for New Game+ before Clayface fight (ending of game)
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked zero.nam3 for this useful post:

PS3Forum
11-07-2014, 01:04 PM #9
Can someone help me? Every time i try to load the save. My ps3 screen freezes....Please? This is the last trophy i need,
03-28-2015, 08:37 PM #10
zero.nam3
Do a barrel roll!
Reinstall your game data.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo