Post: [request] Demon's Souls OFW save file (each maxed weapon)
06-29-2013, 01:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I'm looking for a save file with one of each weapon type maxed and all rings please. I'm only missing the weapon and equip trophies, but it was starting to get tedious to farm all the items to max one of each weapon type. If anyone knows where I can find a save file with all items and weapons (that will work on OFW), I'll be very grateful.

I've searched these forums, and so far I've only found saves that require CFW. I thought I got lucky once, but turns out I was looking at Dark Souls save data haha :\
06-29-2013, 01:56 AM #2
mister-mistery
Do a barrel roll!
Download the save here : You must login or register to view this content. and do what is said in the guide and you will get your remaining trophies. I tested on OFW it works, you just need Xploder to resign the save.

The following user thanked mister-mistery for this useful post:

RedNoise
06-29-2013, 03:43 AM #3
Originally posted by mistery View Post
Download the save here : You must login or register to view this content. and do what is said in the guide and you will get your remaining trophies. I tested on OFW it works, you just need Xploder to resign the save.

Oh awesome! I saw someone say you need CFW, so I never tried. Thanks for confirming with OFW =D
06-29-2013, 07:03 PM #4
Wonderful! It worked great once I resigned the save.
Last edited by RedNoise ; 06-30-2013 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Didn't see my other post show up until I posted again...

The following user thanked RedNoise for this useful post:

mister-mistery
06-29-2013, 11:37 PM #5
mister-mistery
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by RedNoise View Post
Oh awesome! I saw someone say you need CFW, so I never tried. Thanks for confirming with OFW =D

No problem, it happened the same to me with FFXIII, thought it was CFW required but tested to resign and worked Smile
Always test to resign when the downloaded files look like a normal savefile Winky Winky
06-11-2014, 10:49 PM #6
Hello everyone

please give me resigned save data Demon's Souls OFW I don't know don't have Xploder
07-14-2014, 10:46 PM #7
xorissao
Little One
Originally posted by Knight View Post
Hello everyone

please give me resigned save data Demon's Souls OFW I don't know don't have Xploder

Just use a free resigner, either KG or Bruteforce

The following user thanked xorissao for this useful post:

08-11-2014, 12:04 PM #8
The link for the weapon trophy is down. (RIP Multiupload)
A link would be greatly appreciated!!

The following user thanked Catullus for this useful post:

carloscalderonm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo