08-28-2014, 03:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Superficial Obedience this trophy anyone knows how to get it ?some one have the save for this ?i try the saves but there is not for this trophy,please help.if you have the save for Prefect Appointment, Strategist Appointment, Marshal Appointment ,it's pretty good.i have some saves ,we can share with each other.if you have ,connect me ,thanks for reading....
09-03-2014, 03:01 PM #11
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Lovely
LOL. I'm sorry. I'm afraid you did waste two weeks. It's an easy mistake to make, buddy. They don't just tell you that like they should.

Well thanks to you the problem solved and your save is going to give some time better then playing the entire game again just for one trophy after I use your save and get my plat I am going to my bed and feel the shame that I just made to myself LOL anyway thanks for the save and thanks for the correct guide to that Damn trophy thanks so much. Edit: I got my platinum and now I am in my bed feeling the shame
Last edited by albert2wesker ; 09-03-2014 at 06:57 PM.

The following user thanked albert2wesker for this useful post:

hfgfeheryrjrfu
09-05-2014, 07:41 AM #12
i am so happy to see you reply me,but tell you a secret i am 100% haha
thanks your work i guess somebody download the save quietly but your nice work won't be forgotten,thanks a again
09-06-2014, 08:32 AM #13
thanks your work i guess somebody download the save quietly but your nice work won't be forgotten,thanks a again
09-06-2014, 08:33 AM #14
Sorry I saw this late but I have everything you seek. Here you go: You must login or register to view this content.

All the appointment trophies will be at the end of battle, just finish it to receive your promotion and unlock corresponding trophy. Except for one (forgot which one) You'll already have the XP needed for a promotion just choose to "Rest" and you will receive your promotion and unlock corresponding trophy. Superficial Obedience is a bit different and based purely on luck. However, I am an Evil Ruler and all you have to do is choose to "rest" or "tax" your people to piss them off. (I think I chose to rest) until someone leaves. They have to LEAVE AND DELIVER YOUR LAND TO THE ENEMY. NOT Leave and become a free officer. NOT Leave, Steal your land and start a kingdom of their own. They have to Leave and deliver your land to the enemy for the trophy to unlock. If they don't do both of these things, It will not unlock. As I said it is purely luck based and can take anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour or more. If an officer fails to leave and deliver your land to the enemy by year 2 or 3 then just re-load the save and repeat and keep repeating until they do so. HINT: When a message and an officer's face pops up on the BOTTOM RIGHT side of the screen FIRST (Rarely)....He's doing the indicated actions for said trophy. If an officer's face pops up on the BOTTOM LEFT side of the screen FIRST (commonly) then he is doing something else that you don't need him to do at all. Anyway, I've used this method to earn this trophy for 3 friends so far and it's worked. Good luck and be patient.
09-06-2014, 11:21 AM #15
Originally posted by leizhijian View Post

Oh. Awesome. I'm sorry that I saw your post late but am glad that you got what you needed in the end and you're very welcome. I'm always happy to try to help. Smile

The following user thanked hfgfeheryrjrfu for this useful post:

albert2wesker
09-07-2014, 09:49 AM #16
it's ok,your soul is kind,i don't know how to say haha continuing help others man , i will pay attention to you~
Oh. Awesome. I'm sorry that I saw your post late but am glad that you got what you needed in the end and you're very welcome. I'm always happy to try to help. Smile

The following user thanked leizhijian for this useful post:

albert2wesker

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo