12-16-2014, 07:22 PM #1
javi-moms
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I am looking for a save EU metal gear solid peace walker, thank you.
12-16-2014, 07:25 PM #2
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by moms View Post
Hello, I am looking for a save EU metal gear solid peace walker, thank you.

Hello,
First of all you posted in wrong category. You should post requests on Questions.

And second you will have to wait because me and RageSoul are making Peace Walker.

The following 3 users say thank you to L-Griever for this useful post:

RageSoul51, xorissao,
12-16-2014, 07:29 PM #3
javi-moms
Save Point
Ok, i'm sorry
12-16-2014, 07:30 PM #4
xorissao
Little One
Originally posted by Griever View Post
Hello,
First of all you posted in wrong category. You should post requests on Questions.

And second you will have to wait because me and RageSoul are making Peace Walker.

How's the progress? Is it hard?

I remember I diliked the game because I had to wait for my crew to build some C4 but they couldn't wtf, I stopped playing ther xD

The following user thanked xorissao for this useful post:

L-Griever
12-16-2014, 07:41 PM #5
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by xorissao View Post
How's the progress? Is it hard?

I remember I diliked the game because I had to wait for my crew to build some C4 but they couldn't wtf, I stopped playing ther xD

The game is good but annoying cause there are way too many missions. On this week i believe that i will continue normally everyday until i finish it. But the problem is that i forgot how many game overs do i need to lose, freeze the enemies e.t.c :( I lost my notes on that. Anyway, thanks to RageSoul the amount of time on making this saveset will be greatly reduced.

And yes this game is hard to platinum. Not hard but it is in terms of time consuming and it gets really boring.

The following 2 users say thank you to L-Griever for this useful post:

RageSoul51, xorissao
12-16-2014, 10:07 PM #6
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Thread moved to correct section.
12-18-2014, 07:03 AM #7
Originally posted by Griever View Post
The game is good but annoying cause there are way too many missions. On this week i believe that i will continue normally everyday until i finish it. But the problem is that i forgot how many game overs do i need to lose, freeze the enemies e.t.c :( I lost my notes on that. Anyway, thanks to RageSoul the amount of time on making this saveset will be greatly reduced.

And yes this game is hard to platinum. Not hard but it is in terms of time consuming and it gets really boring.

Hey, it's not a big deal.I'm happy to help, cause I need the plat too on my main account.
01-28-2015, 03:51 AM #8
to this post if its still active im looking for one for the special recruit trophy, its the only missing trophy for me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo