01-27-2016, 07:04 AM #1
klycik
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello
Can someone do a save a save set only for medals but separately 8 - combat 16; 24 and 8 - predator; 16;24 yes I know there is a save set here but they pop all at once and from the highest to the lowest unfortunately :(
Any help will be appreciate
Thanks in advance
01-28-2016, 12:41 AM #2
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Hello
Can someone do a save a save set only for medals but separately 8 - combat 16; 24 and 8 - predator; 16;24 yes I know there is a save set here but they pop all at once and from the highest to the lowest unfortunately :(
Any help will be appreciate
Thanks in advance

I may do it. When I redo the plat on other profile

The following 2 users say thank you to hess47 for this useful post:

klycik, saucisse
01-28-2016, 06:51 AM #3
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by hess47 View Post

It would be great Winky Winky
01-28-2016, 12:04 PM #4
netclaro
Save Point

Hey man, This would be awesome. When are you considerating to do that? Do you know any save set of challenges for City or Origins?
01-28-2016, 11:21 PM #5
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by netclaro View Post
Hey man, This would be awesome. When are you considerating to do that? Do you know any save set of challenges for City or Origins?

Origins I don't know. i may do one day. But online hurts me from doing it
02-02-2016, 12:42 PM #6
netclaro
Save Point
Origins I don't know. i may do one day. But online hurts me from doing it

So, man. The online trophies are boring but easy to get if you have more 6 players to play together. Pain in the ass to me are the challenges. So, if you may do a save set only of challenges it would be relief. Do you think it is possible or reachable to do a save set only of challenges to Asylu, City and Origins?
02-20-2016, 03:27 PM #7
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by netclaro View Post
So, man. The online trophies are boring but easy to get if you have more 6 players to play together. Pain in the ass to me are the challenges. So, if you may do a save set only of challenges it would be relief. Do you think it is possible or reachable to do a save set only of challenges to Asylu, City and Origins?

There is a save set for City challenges mate Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Try it on dummy account I did it legit timestamps Winky Winky
02-21-2016, 09:19 PM #8
netclaro
Save Point
Man.. I used your save set. But I need to get separatelly the below trophies:

Silver Revenge
Gold Revenge
Campaign Bronze
Campaign Silver
Campaign Gold
02-22-2016, 02:48 PM #9
@Netclaro - Just thought I would point it out, that on Arkham City, you can use the challenge save, and turn your PS3 off as soon as one of the trophy pops. Unlike Asylum, it doesn't pop the Gold first, and work its way back....it starts with Bronze. So as long as you stay offline, and eject/turn off power, its entirely possible to make the challenges look legit on AC. I did it on my secondary account, using my own save from the main acc. Try doing the easiest combat/predator challenge, and remain close to your console, as soon as the trophy pops, eject/turn off the console. Give it appropriate amount of time, then do the same. Works the same way for Predator challenges as well. Go for the easiest ones. I hope this was helpful Smile
Last edited by SpiritOfTesla ; 02-22-2016 at 02:57 PM.
02-24-2016, 12:32 PM #10
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by SpiritOfTesla View Post
@Netclaro - Just thought I would point it out, that on Arkham City, you can use the challenge save, and turn your PS3 off as soon as one of the trophy pops. Unlike Asylum, it doesn't pop the Gold first, and work its way back....it starts with Bronze. So as long as you stay offline, and eject/turn off power, its entirely possible to make the challenges look legit on AC. I did it on my secondary account, using my own save from the main acc. Try doing the easiest combat/predator challenge, and remain close to your console, as soon as the trophy pops, eject/turn off the console. Give it appropriate amount of time, then do the same. Works the same way for Predator challenges as well. Go for the easiest ones. I hope this was helpful Smile

Bingo!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo