11-16-2016, 10:45 PM #1
W-e-S
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Man, Still Don't have this 100%.
Can anyone please help me with this last trophy? Been trying to get the last level completed but can't.
Or if someone know a way to merge another gamesave with another. Not just resign the account need it to beable to merge the rest of the levels together. Because when i did this years ago i was able to grind that last level out and now stuck with 2 gamesaves and so fustrated with it. Loes
Has got to be OFW I got a full 320gb hd full of ps3 games to do and dont want to MFW. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

The following user thanked W-e-S for this useful post:

isigo
11-17-2016, 12:59 AM #2
Originally posted by S View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Man, Still Don't have this 100%.
Can anyone please help me with this last trophy? Been trying to get the last level completed but can't.
Or if someone know a way to merge another gamesave with another. Not just resign the account need it to beable to merge the rest of the levels together. Because when i did this years ago i was able to grind that last level out and now stuck with 2 gamesaves and so fustrated with it. Loes
Has got to be OFW I got a full 320gb hd full of ps3 games to do and dont want to MFW. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

You could save yourself some trouble and just get the last trophy hacked?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo