07-03-2013, 01:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently bought a slim PS3 that has the 3.55 firmware on it and I need help jail breaking it. I understand what to do I just can't find any legit download links. I am always looking to put mods and hacks for the cod games and sky rim as I would like to use them online. Yes I understand the risk but I could care less with the ps4 coming out. Please help
07-03-2013, 02:01 AM #2
Originally posted by killa7 View Post
I recently bought a slim PS3 that has the 3.55 firmware on it and I need help jail breaking it. I understand what to do I just can't find any legit download links. I am always looking to put mods and hacks for the cod games and sky rim as I would like to use them online. Yes I understand the risk but I could care less with the ps4 coming out. Please help

goto sk8erlewis's channel he has alot of tutorials on that
07-03-2013, 10:52 AM #3
Originally posted by killa7 View Post
I recently bought a slim PS3 that has the 3.55 firmware on it and I need help jail breaking it. I understand what to do I just can't find any legit download links. I am always looking to put mods and hacks for the cod games and sky rim as I would like to use them online. Yes I understand the risk but I could care less with the ps4 coming out. Please help

Meh dont go to youtube unless u want to know how to open up ur ps3 and install an E3 Flasher, i will help u as long as ur on 3.55 FW i can help you with the rest, its really really simple!

add me on skype - Urban.Ingvar

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo