07-10-2013, 02:03 PM #1
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I can't download the MW3 packages for my DEX system. I've tried going back to CEX, and I get prompted to update when trying to access PSN. I've tried going to the PS Store while on DEX, and I get an error. Any way I can access PSN on CEX so I can download this shit? I know downloading the updates in .pkg format between 1.19-1.24 DOES NOT work, so don't suggest that shit. I did that once before, and it took too long, and never worked.
07-10-2013, 02:47 PM #20
deneo24
Youtube.com/DenesCodClips
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
I've seen that. stare

A question I never asked was, does EVERYONE see the red boxes, or is it only the host, and in kill cams, no one else sees them but you, right?

Dude its 1000000% stealth! Happy You are always the only person who sees them no matter what. Smile Host or not.

The following user thanked deneo24 for this useful post:

iTruceFret
07-13-2013, 05:30 AM #21
eMiqq
Keeper
Same problem nigga i feel you
07-13-2013, 09:10 AM #22
Originally posted by deneo24 View Post
Not sure exactly what you mean, don't rage at me :p But if you're in need of the PKG's download this app right here, works for EVERY game! and for MW3 especially as it lists 1.19-1.24 for you, and after you install them whilst on CEX then go back to DEX and put in a debug eboot.. Anyway here's the app download: You must login or register to view this content.

And all you gotta do is put in your disk ID (All in Caps) and it will find you the package download links for any game.

hey mate the awesome update finder link you posted here is broken do you know of another ?
07-13-2013, 09:22 AM #23
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by Frank
hey mate the awesome update finder link you posted here is broken do you know of another ?

you can use this tool to You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked SonyBlack for this useful post:

Frank Ryan
07-13-2013, 10:21 AM #24
I can't download the MW3 packages for my DEX system. I've tried going back to CEX, and I get prompted to update when trying to access PSN. I've tried going to the PS Store while on DEX, and I get an error. Any way I can access PSN on CEX so I can download this shit? I know downloading the updates in .pkg format between 1.19-1.24 DOES NOT work, so don't suggest that shit. I did that once before, and it took too long, and never worked.

There is a check on DEX systems that doesn't allow the downloading or accessing of playstation network files. PS3ita firmwares have this patched, Rebug does not. I'd go with PSNStuff like SonyBlack suggested.

The following user thanked Pseudo_Soldier for this useful post:

SonyBlack
07-13-2013, 03:29 PM #25
My goal is to AVOID bans. Not invite a console ban to me.

I have to use PSN Tool because I have one working console ID. Now if I use the spoofer, will I be able to go back to Dex Rebug?

Just download the pkg's on your computer, then go to cex, and install them, then go back to dex.
07-14-2013, 05:46 AM #26
Originally posted by lack View Post
you can use this tool to You must login or register to view this content.

Hi thanks for the link, I downloaded it and run it on my pc I searched for mw3 1.24 but when I clicked download I don't know where to find it on my pc .... Ive searched over and over and can't find the downloaded pkg please advise me on where it downloads to cause it aint in my regular downloads folder and I just ran the psnstuff app from WinRAR should I extract it to a folder for it to download to that folder???

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo