01-07-2014, 10:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys as the title says I need help connecting my PS3 that is on 4.50 ita DEX i've been watching all this videos explaining and I have the same setting
Release check mode (Development Mode)
Boot Mode (System Software Mode)
Network Settings for Debug (Single Settings)
But it doesn't connect to PSN it says "You have been signed out of PSN"
By the way my PS3 is connected from my Laptop to PS3
But for some reason when I change the Single Settings to Dual Settings it let's me sign in
If you would like to help me I would really appreciate it and If we get this to work I might give you some money!
01-07-2014, 10:43 PM #2
Bump.
01-08-2014, 01:31 AM #3
I had the same problem as well when i went to DEX but i was on 4.21.2 so if u are on that firmware try downgrading and switching to another i switched to 4.46 rebug then i put on ita then every thing was working just fine so just try a different firmware then it will start connecting and attaching. And another thing make sure that u have a debug eboot on Upside Down Happy hope it works
01-08-2014, 01:37 PM #4
Originally posted by jacob15976 View Post
I had the same problem as well when i went to DEX but i was on 4.21.2 so if u are on that firmware try downgrading and switching to another i switched to 4.46 rebug then i put on ita then every thing was working just fine so just try a different firmware then it will start connecting and attaching. And another thing make sure that u have a debug eboot on Upside Down Happy hope it works

Thanks man It was the Debug Eboot lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo