05-16-2014, 09:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Close
Last edited by AlexNGU ; 09-07-2014 at 08:12 AM.
05-16-2014, 10:01 PM #2
Originally posted by xAlexIVIodz View Post
DNS Error 80710102

Yesterday I got a new 3.55 ofw slim. I went to rebug got onto DEX then went down to 3.55 and went to ITA. I have everything on my ps3 and computer setup to RTM but when I go to sign in I click 'Use an existing account' and the loading circle just goes around for 30 seconds then it says connection timed out. When I run an internet connection test my ip is obtained but my internet fails to connect(80710102). My internet isn't the best but is working for all of my other electronics. I get the same error on 4.50 and 4.41 ITA. I used to get this problem on my other PS3 but all I would need to do is reset my internet or PS3 and it would work again, now that doesn't work. Can anyone please give me an easy fix to this problem? I have looked up many fixes but none have seemed to work.

I had the same problem bro :( CEX master firmware
05-16-2014, 10:17 PM #3
PS3 ITA DEX <3
Are you high?
1.Change boot mode to System software mode.

2.Change release check mode to development mode.

3.Change network settings for debug to single settings

4. Load Ps3ITA Manager

5: In network settings hit the third option reset blah blah blah

6: go back to XMB and try and log in

if that doesn't work try this. Or to hard watch this video!
05-16-2014, 10:28 PM #4
tunde1992
League Champion
Originally posted by YouViolateMe View Post
I had the same problem bro :( CEX master firmware

Thats Hillarious wat

The following user thanked tunde1992 for this useful post:

Stinky-_-Nutzz
05-16-2014, 10:28 PM #5
tunde1992
League Champion
DNS Error 80710102

Yesterday I got a new 3.55 ofw slim. I went to rebug got onto DEX then went down to 3.55 and went to ITA. I have everything on my ps3 and computer setup to RTM but when I go to sign in I click 'Use an existing account' and the loading circle just goes around for 30 seconds then it says connection timed out. When I run an internet connection test my ip is obtained but my internet fails to connect(80710102). My internet isn't the best but is working for all of my other electronics. I get the same error on 4.50 and 4.41 ITA. I used to get this problem on my other PS3 but all I would need to do is reset my internet or PS3 and it would work again, now that doesn't work. Can anyone please give me an easy fix to this problem? I have looked up many fixes but none have seemed to work.

I've answered this a few times. Go to Debug settings, Np Environment, change from sp-int to Np.
05-16-2014, 10:44 PM #6
Originally posted by XeTemp View Post
1.Change boot mode to System software mode.

2.Change release check mode to development mode.

3.Change network settings for debug to single settings

4. Load Ps3ITA Manager

5: In network settings hit the third option reset blah blah blah

6: go back to XMB and try and log in

if that doesn't work try this. Or to hard watch this video!

Neither worked :/
05-16-2014, 10:45 PM #7
Originally posted by tunde1992 View Post
I've answered this a few times. Go to Debug settings, Np Environment, change from sp-int to Np.

My Np Environment is already set at np
05-16-2014, 10:54 PM #8
tunde1992
League Champion
My Np Environment is already set at np

And All your other Debug settings are correct?
05-16-2014, 11:12 PM #9
Originally posted by tunde1992 View Post
And All your other Debug settings are correct?

Yuuup
05-17-2014, 12:57 PM #10
xFiibz
Do a barrel roll!
DNS Error 80710102

If media servers are enabled disable them, or call Sony but don't tell them you are on a CFW, if none of that works try going back to Cex and seeing if you're able to connect.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo