07-02-2014, 09:34 PM #1
Versed
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

So I'm currently on 4.21.2 Rebug DEX. I installed a sketchy 4.46 spoofer and turned it on. After turning on the spoofer, my ps3 rebooted. I will include a picture of what happened after it rebooted below. I have tried turning it off and back on. If I press the on/off button on the ps3 I get 3 beeps.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32290[/ATTACH]
07-02-2014, 09:58 PM #2
Versed
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Llama
Does it freeze at that screen? However since you've basically answered your own question with 'Sketchy 4.46 spoofer' probably done something. What spoofer did you use?

It doesn't freeze. It just sits on that screen. The lines are still moving.
07-02-2014, 10:10 PM #3
Originally posted by calvinlmao View Post
Hey guys,

So I'm currently on 4.21.2 Rebug DEX. I installed a sketchy 4.46 spoofer and turned it on. After turning on the spoofer, my ps3 rebooted. I will include a picture of what happened after it rebooted below. I have tried turning it off and back on. If I press the on/off button on the ps3 I get 3 beeps.

that sucks bro...i was on 4.46 rebug dex and i ran a spoofer too...big mistake. my ps3 just rebooted outta nowhere and the red screen with all the different languages came up and i had to re install the cfw and i lost everything...i mighta lost everything cuz i panicked and just tried random shit to get it to work but im good now...no need to spoof on dex and try to install your cfw in safe mode. hope it helps
07-02-2014, 10:13 PM #4
re install the cfw u have thats what happen to me
07-02-2014, 10:18 PM #5
Chris
Former Staff
That spoofer has probably been the problem here. The best thing to do in my opinion is to reinstall the Custom Firmware or do a System Settings Restore...
07-02-2014, 10:36 PM #6
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
thats like a soft brick. format ur hdd and re install ur cfw
07-02-2014, 10:39 PM #7
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by calvinlmao View Post
Hey guys,

reinstall 4.21 dex from the recovery menu

The following user thanked Kush Friendly for this useful post:

Sabotage

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo