02-06-2015, 03:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi All,
I am DarkPulseModz (Formerly: Modder1488(Still Active), and DopeDatabase(Still Have this Acc.)

I was able to find a store near me that Offered to Jailbreak my CECH-2001A PS3 for $80!
If It actually does not Brick my PS3, What Do I Need to Know?, Because I Haven't Owned a JailBreak in Years.

Storyline:
Back When Mw2 was Just getting infected with Challenge Lobbies, I ("thechiodos", Don't hold that to me.) Went through Lobbies asking for someone to help me Jailbreak my ps3, so I could "host awesome mod menus because I was a noob."
I eventually ran into a guy (Dawggystylez?) Who ended up directing me towards Team viewer, Sent me the updat.pup, Blackb0x.pkg, etc. Setup Filezilla on pc all for me and show'd me how to load Elitemossy v2? Maybe v1-v5 No Sure.

Anyways I had a 3.55 JailBreak until 4.00 Came out, My stepbro had just moved in from another state so not in school, ONE FAITHLESS Day, I came home to him playing Cod:mw2, I asked "How are you playing I couldn't connect without the update" I kid you not he looked at me like I was an Idoit and said " I just updated, I'm sure you can Re-jailbreak it." I Flipped my shit, and haven't really played since. Mind you this is years ago.

But today after getting in to .gsc scripting again I looked into craigslist andI found it the holy grail, I immediately dialed the number posted, and asked the fee, the man on the other end. "Oh its $80, Come by tomorrow *NAMES ADDRESS*, and You'll have it back the next day. So Tomorrow I am making a 30min drive to have my ps3 jailbroken.

Now mind you I had Blackb0x and filezilla, Multi-man just came out (never used it)
So if anyone can be kind enough to inform me of what I will need and what CEX or DEX is?
Last edited by DarkPulseModz ; 02-06-2015 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Grammer, Spelling
02-07-2015, 07:25 PM #20
Darth Lizard
NextGenUpdate Elite
LOL hes going to scam you bro lol i told him that i only charge $70
02-07-2015, 07:28 PM #21
Darth Lizard
NextGenUpdate Elite
All CECH 2001A models have NOR chips and you cant Downgrade a NAND chip
02-08-2015, 03:03 AM #22
Originally posted by DoYouEvenTaco View Post
LOL hes going to scam you bro lol i told him that i only charge $70

No I have it it has Rogero 4.55 on it Lolz
02-08-2015, 03:03 AM #23

Yeah, The Tech's wife is the secratery and she misunderstood him, it was a NOR.
02-08-2015, 03:28 AM #24
i :)
Banned

The f you talking about m9?
You can downgrade NAND console, all you need is progskeet, soldering tools and solder knowledge..
02-08-2015, 05:22 AM #25
NewYorrk254
Gym leader
Originally posted by i
The f you talking about m9?
You can downgrade NAND console, all you need is progskeet, soldering tools and solder knowledge..

Lol and he downgrades for $70 haha Id trust him with my ps3. Smile
02-08-2015, 07:05 AM #26
Add me on Skype MilkShakeModz ill help u out
02-08-2015, 08:50 AM #27
Darth Lizard
NextGenUpdate Elite
id trust myself with my ps3 too new york why wouldnt you thats how much you charge if you know about the buisness

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo