02-27-2015, 05:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I have a 80GB Jailbroken Habib 4.66 PS3. I noticed that I dont have enough space to fit my needs and decided to get an upgrade. Now I'm unsure how to do this, I've googled but no tutorials or help for CFW although.

I was hoping if I could get some help from NGU! Smile
So I need to upgrade the HDD of my console, without losing the Firmware (Habib), my games, my dlc etc. How would I do this?

Thanks in advance!
02-27-2015, 07:15 PM #11
Originally posted by GlitchSack View Post
Oh sorry, I missed your post! This is a good idea, but I've read somewhere that games cannot be installed on externals, only like photos, videos, music etc? Not like DLC or games? Right?

you can install whatever you like on an external games included lol
02-27-2015, 07:15 PM #12
Originally posted by PPx7 View Post
you could try to make a backup onto a usb of everything on your ps3, but homebrew n such is a simple install.

I don't have an USB with capacity large enough, and isn't the tool for that only like game saves? I want games, homebrew, dlc, gamesaves basically everything in the current HDD to the new one.
02-27-2015, 07:35 PM #13
Originally posted by JokerRey View Post
No, you can install Multiman games on an external Happy

Okay great, I think I'll just buy an external HDD. As long as I can install games on it and load using Multiman Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo