03-12-2015, 09:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys so i'm new to modding i've recently been trying to get my rtm tools working but i can't seem to connect my ps3 to my laptop. I have both Console control rev 2 downloaded on my ps3 and my laptop i've disabled/deleted all my computer security and allowed console control to run through my laptop. i've also made sure my cid is right but it just won't connect? i'm running Cex 4.65 and everytime i try to connect/attach geo's rtm tool on bo2 it says "it is impossible to connect" please help thanks
03-12-2015, 10:22 AM #2
kinglymodz
Do a barrel roll!
same here bro,It doesnt even show that the ccapi 2.60 is connected but when i got into the pkg it says to uninstall so i know its installed already please reply asap if you find a fix or anyone please na thank you
03-12-2015, 11:09 AM #3
zshred
[move]{420}[/move]
Should be in the Ps3 mods and support section. Upside Down Happy
03-12-2015, 12:58 PM #4
Originally posted by kiaorabeastbro View Post
Hey guys so i'm new to modding i've recently been trying to get my rtm tools working but i can't seem to connect my ps3 to my laptop. I have both Console control rev 2 downloaded on my ps3 and my laptop i've disabled/deleted all my computer security and allowed console control to run through my laptop. i've also made sure my cid is right but it just won't connect? i'm running Cex 4.65 and everytime i try to connect/attach geo's rtm tool on bo2 it says "it is impossible to connect" please help thanks

Ccapi should be installed on your PS3, you should see a notification that its working when you start your ps3,
and you need an updated lib so Ccapi works You must login or register to view this content.
place it in Ccapi directory.
should work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo