03-25-2015, 01:01 AM #1
MartinModding
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What is the best DEX spoofer to use? Im using the SEN Enabler Method, is this method safe or ok? Whats your opinion
03-25-2015, 02:54 AM #2
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by MartinModding View Post
What is the best DEX spoofer to use? Im using the SEN Enabler Method, is this method safe or ok? Whats your opinion
Which DEX CFW are you on? PS3ITA 4.50 DEX? If you are on PS3ITA use this spoof which is the best here (I uploaded it from my PC for you): You must login or register to view this content.

Simply install the PKG, run it, click yes when it asks you something, then click "install 4.70 spoofer", you are now good to go, I use this, it's a great spoofer.

Need anymore help, or are you ok now?:p
03-25-2015, 03:15 AM #3
MartinModding
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
Which DEX CFW are you on? PS3ITA 4.50 DEX? If you are on PS3ITA use this spoof which is the best here (I uploaded it from my PC for you): You must login or register to view this content.

Simply install the PKG, run it, click yes when it asks you something, then click "install 4.70 spoofer", you are now good to go, I use this, it's a great spoofer.

Need anymore help, or are you ok now?:p

I am not on 4.50 ITA atm I am on Rebug 4.65 D Rex, should I go to ITA and download yours, or do you have one for my fw?
03-25-2015, 03:17 AM #4
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
I am not on 4.50 ITA atm I am on Rebug 4.65 D Rex, should I go to ITA and download yours, or do you have one for my fw?

Yea go to ITA 4.50 it is more stable and the Sen enabler im not sure how good it works but whatever lolz.
03-25-2015, 03:18 AM #5
Stunz
Former Staff
I have never liked rebug, I highly recommend using mine, if you need the link for ps3ita 4.50 dex it's here: You must login or register to view this content.

First install this DEX Downgrader: You must login or register to view this content.

Once you are on ps3ita 4.50 dex & installed the spoof I linked you to before, install ps3ita manager, link is here: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Stunz for this useful post:

MartinModding
03-25-2015, 03:21 AM #6
MartinModding
You talkin to me?
I have never liked rebug, I highly recommend using mine, if you need the link for ps3ita 4.50 dex it's here: You must login or register to view this content.

First install this DEX Downgrader: You must login or register to view this content.

Once you are on ps3ita 4.50 dex & installed the spoof I linked you to before, install ps3ita manager, link is here: You must login or register to view this content.

Alright so I get the dex downgrader which will take me to 3.55 dex right? then I install the 4.50 ita?
03-25-2015, 03:32 AM #7
Stunz
Former Staff
Alright so I get the dex downgrader which will take me to 3.55 dex right? then I install the 4.50 ita?
Yes sir :p

MartinModding
03-25-2015, 03:53 AM #8
MartinModding
You talkin to me?
Yes sir :p

Alright thanks for the help Stunz
03-25-2015, 03:56 AM #9
Stunz
Former Staff
Alright thanks for the help Stunz
You're welcome buddy, need any further help, don't hesitate to message me.

MartinModding
03-26-2015, 02:11 AM #10
MartinModding
You talkin to me?
You're welcome buddy, need any further help, don't hesitate to message me.

Im on ITA now what do I do with cfw setup to get online
?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo