05-02-2015, 03:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Well I got a new jailbroken console. and I installed ita 4.65 on it . then stupid as I am I didn't check the system software version . so I spoofed asmuning it was 4.65 I spoofed with sen enabler . and the console shut down by itself. and got badly softbricked . after Formatting the HDD I was lucky enough to get it back running on ITA . so I installed the ita 4.50 it was working fine until I decided to go to Rebug . and I downgraded and upgraded to rebug and now when ever I enable cobra mode the Fan runs On max speed on every boot . and runs up and down when in use .

so I tried to install ita again so I went to ita 4.65 and enabled cobra mode same thing ... so now im stuck on 4.50 because that do no use cobra . so it runs like normal . someone have an idea what this is / how to fix it

Thanks!
05-02-2015, 03:26 PM #2
SonyBlack
League Champion
your fan runs on payload.. select via webman, irisan or itamanager on fan settings to syscon..

The following user thanked SonyBlack for this useful post:

LostAndCramb
05-02-2015, 03:32 PM #3
Originally posted by SonyBlack View Post
your fan runs on payload.. select via webman, irisan or itamanager on fan settings to syscon..

Thanks for reposndig I treid with CFW setup but as I changed it it just went back to the way it were before when I rebooted .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo