11-30-2015, 12:16 AM #1
IModAllWeek
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well i have like 3 console id's and i know one is banned from psn. I try to sign in with the one that was originally on my ps3 and i always play on with no mods or anything and i use ofw mode. But now is says that my console is banned. Not Happy or Sad I dont see how it is if i never mod on that console id and ive never shared it. Could someone with knowledge of this please help me? Smile
11-30-2015, 03:36 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by IModAllWeek View Post
Well i have like 3 console id's and i know one is banned from psn. I try to sign in with the one that was originally on my ps3 and i always play on with no mods or anything and i use ofw mode. But now is says that my console is banned. Not Happy or Sad I dont see how it is if i never mod on that console id and ive never shared it. Could someone with knowledge of this please help me? Smile

Thread has been moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries.
11-30-2015, 04:59 AM #3
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Well i have like 3 console id's and i know one is banned from psn. I try to sign in with the one that was originally on my ps3 and i always play on with no mods or anything and i use ofw mode. But now is says that my console is banned. Not Happy or Sad I dont see how it is if i never mod on that console id and ive never shared it. Could someone with knowledge of this please help me? Smile

well idk exactly how it got banned but anytime you sign into psn on CFW you risk being banned
11-30-2015, 07:06 AM #4
IModAllWeek
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
well idk exactly how it got banned but anytime you sign into psn on CFW you risk being banned

Well I know that, but it's just weird cause I've never been console banned.
11-30-2015, 07:38 AM #5
Chop
NGU'S 2nd Cutest Member

get a new cid and make a new psn name
11-30-2015, 09:03 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Well I know that, but it's just weird cause I've never been console banned.

it must just be really bad luck

idk why but i havnt been banned since april, and now that ive said that im gunna get banned, fuck
11-30-2015, 08:55 PM #7
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Kronos
it must just be really bad luck

idk why but i havnt been banned since april, and now that ive said that im gunna get banned, fuck

lolololol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo