12-31-2015, 02:48 PM #1
Hola
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, I am curious what you guys think the ban risk of paying OFFLINE but then loggin in with your legit main account to sync your trophies only would be.

Also do you guys think it is smart to use a other IP adress when syncing? I am not going to mod or even save mod I simply want to be able to borrow my friends games for a longer time period since they are over protective and think I will platinum the game in a day.

I have over 1500$ on the account in ganes and are level 20 legit, is it worth the risk?
12-31-2015, 03:57 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
If you sign in, you are forever at risk of losing all of it.
12-31-2015, 04:05 PM #3
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Hola View Post
Hey, I am curious what you guys think the ban risk of paying OFFLINE but then loggin in with your legit main account to sync your trophies only would be.

Also do you guys think it is smart to use a other IP adress when syncing? I am not going to mod or even save mod I simply want to be able to borrow my friends games for a longer time period since they are over protective and think I will platinum the game in a day.

I have over 1500$ on the account in ganes and are level 20 legit, is it worth the risk?

Thread has been moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries.
12-31-2015, 04:21 PM #4
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by DRObythePoUnD View Post
If you sign in, you are forever at risk of losing all of it.

Do you think the best idea would be that i use a console id that i don't use and a new IP for the console at that time, then switch IP at home.
That way the PS3's are not sharing the same ip but the consoles is close.
Also the cid would not sign in much again.

Maybe wipe the database and rebuild everything after, then use a new cid for it?
12-31-2015, 07:10 PM #5
Dro
i<3myPs3
Do you think the best idea would be that i use a console id that i don't use and a new IP for the console at that time, then switch IP at home.
That way the PS3's are not sharing the same ip but the consoles is close.
Also the cid would not sign in much again.

Maybe wipe the database and rebuild everything after, then use a new cid for it?

The best idea is to keep that account safe and use it on a legit console, and make dummy accounts if you want to go online with cfw. It doesn't matter what you do, if you sign in on cfw, it's possible for sony to find out. A cid ban can get around, but you can't get around an account ban, and they take everything with it.
12-31-2015, 07:16 PM #6
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by DRObythePoUnD View Post
The best idea is to keep that account safe and use it on a legit console, and make dummy accounts if you want to go online with cfw. It doesn't matter what you do, if you sign in on cfw, it's possible for sony to find out. A cid ban can get around, but you can't get around an account ban, and they take everything with it.

Yeah, i understand that the account is at risk but what if i only login once. Just once to sync the trophies then log off and never sign in again?
12-31-2015, 07:17 PM #7
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Yeah, i understand that the account is at risk but what if i only login once. Just once to sync the trophies then log off and never sign in again?

I think that if you sync trophies and sign off and DELETE the user profile from the PS3, it should be fine... if you keep it on the PS3, however, the account will be account banned when you get CID banned.
12-31-2015, 07:23 PM #8

the trophies mean that much 2 you haha, nothing i would risk
12-31-2015, 07:27 PM #9
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
if you had a brain with that amount of money dont do it at all
12-31-2015, 07:28 PM #10
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Kam View Post
I think that if you sync trophies and sign off and DELETE the user profile from the PS3, it should be fine... if you keep it on the PS3, however, the account will be account banned when you get CID banned.

Alright, i am willing to reset the whole thing an even maybe just get a new cid for it.
Thanks for the answers, got to get like 70 plats then sync i guess :3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo