02-13-2017, 07:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a ps3 running on 4.50 ps3ita. Its been awhile since i been on my JB. So i updated my CFW to 4.75 ita and using a 4.80 spoof. As soon as the CFW update was done and my ps3 rebooted i got a message on the screen saying this "IDPS(Console Id) Is set as DEX. You cannot connect to PSN. Restore it as CEX and enable access to PSN. ANd it gave me an option to select yes or no so i hit no cuz idk what it was doing. Now i cant launch ps3ita manager and it says my CFW is not supportive. I cant run any homebrews without ps3ita manager working. If someone has a solution to this and can justify my problem. Thanks.
02-13-2017, 08:53 AM #2
Originally posted by CALISVGE View Post
I have a ps3 running on 4.50 ps3ita. Its been awhile since i been on my JB. So i updated my CFW to 4.75 ita and using a 4.80 spoof. As soon as the CFW update was done and my ps3 rebooted i got a message on the screen saying this "IDPS(Console Id) Is set as DEX. You cannot connect to PSN. Restore it as CEX and enable access to PSN. ANd it gave me an option to select yes or no so i hit no cuz idk what it was doing. Now i cant launch ps3ita manager and it says my CFW is not supportive. I cant run any homebrews without ps3ita manager working. If someone has a solution to this and can justify my problem. Thanks.

Reinstall firmware, update PS3Ita Manager to 4.75+

Backed up games are not homebrew.
02-13-2017, 09:18 PM #3
I fixed that problem its because BD emulator wasnt turned on. Now i have another problem. I used the The Galerium v2.0 menu and you have to install it as a pkg on your ps3. Then you download the files on your ps3 instead of using FTP server. Now when i try to transfer things using FTP it no longer works and it always says fails to transfer. WOuld you no the solution to this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo