08-31-2017, 03:05 AM #1
leonardo40
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello I'm new , please I need help , I have a PS3 that it's minimum version of 3.56 and it's been running on actual ofw of 4.81 , I have e3flasher, and how can I downgrade to 3.56 and jailbreak it or just install modz , can someone please help, I need to know if it can be done or not , if yes what type cfw I can use to downgrade and use to install modz thank you.
08-31-2017, 11:12 AM #11
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by leonardo40 View Post
Ok I will if doesn't have ? What patch I have to use to downgrade?

patch it with dumpstatistic. the ros_rogero_446 one
09-01-2017, 01:11 AM #12
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by leonardo40 View Post
Hello I'm new , please I need help , I have a PS3 that it's minimum version of 3.56 and it's been running on actual ofw of 4.81 , I have e3flasher, and how can I downgrade to 3.56 and jailbreak it or just install modz , can someone please help, I need to know if it can be done or not , if yes what type cfw I can use to downgrade and use to install modz thank you.

i woulnt bother, u most likely cant install mods i wouldnt waste the money on a e3 flasher or paying someone to dump it for u
09-01-2017, 10:09 AM #13
leonardo40
Save Point
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
i woulnt bother, u most likely cant install mods i wouldnt waste the money on a e3 flasher or paying someone to dump it for u

Thanks brother I figured, I don't think I would waste my time on this project ,I will get a older system

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo