Post: DNS BYPASS PATCHED CONFIRMED - WORKING on a SOLUTION!
02-09-2011, 12:11 AM #1
EndeverouX
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE AS OF SATURDAY 2/26/2011:[/SIZE]

T MINUS 7 DAYZ TILL ONYX PRE-RELEASE...

No!!! I haven't disappeared from NGU, decided to go solo underground for the past 5 days to put the finishing touches on ONYX PRE-RELEASE to a SELECT FEW...
(you know who you REALLY are if you've been supporting me)
[/SIZE]

TO THE SELECT FEW: Expect an email from me in 3 days 4 final details...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE AS OF MONDAY 2/21/2011

I've been getting tons of emails on Sony's New ToS.... Apparently the new ToS while still under the 3.55 CFW only applies to USA PS3 Users ONLY, the rest of the world is really lucky...LOL...

Additional info here on this subject:
You must login or register to view this content.

SONY'S NEW ToS is a JOKE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ARCHIVE

so finally after 2 weeks after 3.56 OFW was released by sony, we all can confirm that Sony has patched the DNS Bypass....

I'm putting ONYX 3.56 CFW side by side with dns bypass fix, but it won't be neglected I promise...

I'm currently working on a solution to get online without updating to 3.56...:shh:.....let's all just be patient, calm, cool & collected, no reason to panic.......its a cat/mouse game........ stay strong, dont give into 3.56 OFW.......peace...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE as of 2/9/2011: Spent most of the night trying a workaround on the current patched bypass... Working on a BRAND NEW bypass either with DNS and/or PROXY Server...So far nothing but dead ends...but I am hopeful within couple of days this nonsense will be taken care of...peace....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE as of 2/10/2011: So now I've got 2 issues to work on at once, ONYX 3.56 CFW & a new approach on bypassing 3.56 OFW. I've been implementing a new auto-correcting DNS generating array that scans & compares values on IP addresses sony uses on their servers. Incoming/outgoing pings make this process a little slow & monotonous. OFW 3.56 BYPASS is EMINENT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE as of 2/11/2011: So if you guys have been following my tread above, you know i've been quiet busy these past couple of days, sony dropped the axe on the bypass 2 days ago...since then getting access to sony's dns servers has been quiet tricky, and forget bout proxy server. When the rubber meets the road, dns is nothing but than a static IP address, sony forces us all to use dynamic IP address to get online/PSN. I've been isolating the dynamic ranges in these ip addresses...so once isolated, it means NEW DNS IP ADDRESS BYPASS as before.....hence 3.55 CFW's resurrect from the dead...then I'll have more time to work on ONYX 3.56 CFW.....peace.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE as of 2/12/2011: Discouraging day to say the least, attempts to bypass 3.56 OFW still FUTILE & keeping me from my real task at hand of ONYX 3.56 CFW...open to any ideas from Devs out there on how to bypass current OFW...that would aliviate my time constraints & prevent any delays on ONYX release...... keepin' head up high.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE as of 2/13/2011 Got tons of emails about the SUPPOSEDLY SSL PROXY Bypass while still on 3.55cfw...... I have tested this method not only once but 5 different times with some variations. DOES NOT WORK!
This method (FAKE NOW) claimed to be a combo of the previously patched DNS hack and a new exploit involving an SSL proxy and generating/signing your own certificate. Sounds good in theory, but simply doesn't work, if someone can prove me wrong, feel free to contact me ASAP!
I WAS NEVER A FAN OF FACEBOOK OR TWITTER, BUT NOW I'LL BE FORCED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT TO KEEP UP WITH MY DAILY UPDATES...STAY TUNED FOR MY FACEBOOK /TWITTER ACCOUNTS INFO...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE as of 2/14/2011:
RETRACTION, GOT CHARLIE BOY TO WORK, GOT THE RIGHT FILES THIS TIME, TOO MANY BOGUS FILES FLOATING AROUND THERE...

UPDATE as of FRIDAY 2/18/2011: Man, I've been laying low underground for the past couple of days....our community has been fighting sony hard these couple of days. Just when you thought CA24.cer was our savior, seems like sony has patched, here we come CA27.cer .... Read below for more info:
Thanx for all of those who had my back recently and have defended me, you know who you are and I applaud you for that...
Last edited by EndeverouX ; 02-26-2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Saturday, Feb. 26st, 2011 - Daily Updates...

The following 34 users say thank you to EndeverouX for this useful post:

albania123, b45678, badman860, camk, cmidz, dafuze1, dela_tiges12, Donstickygreen, dunczzzz, effinTyler, Friday15, get_fukedup, HPandya10, itsjr516, joseph2k, JuanAcevedo, Kon_E3, KuSH_SM0kE, LightModz, MaEraDot, malik-ramires, MasonF123, mesut, Mr.Oppossum, Nero., newgirlie, OMGaMexican, PaperGangster, Platinum G, Pocxkidrive, RuDeBwOy, ShadowlinkX9, yaro, zZER0Zz
02-13-2011, 07:25 PM #74
No1s Perfect
Confidence starts in your mind
Stop +Rep start -Rep for bs thread, stop repping him for this, he didnt even proof noobs!

The following user thanked No1s Perfect for this useful post:

Sterg
02-13-2011, 07:36 PM #75
ClutchLikeObama
★ ☆ ✮ ✯
Here's a long and complicated tutorial i found on ps3hax. I haven't tried it out yet; seems like a waste of time imo. But maybe someone else might be interested.

02-13-2011, 09:56 PM #76
!x-MONKEY-BOMB!
League Champion
Nice mate. Keep it updated man Happy
02-13-2011, 10:08 PM #77
markinatorz
Gym leader
Originally posted by EndeverouX View Post
so finally after 2 weeks after 3.56 OFW was released by sony, we all can confirm that Sony has patched the DNS Bypass....

I'm putting ONYX 3.56 CFW side by side with dns bypass fix, but it won't be neglected I promise...

I'm currently working on a solution to get online without updating to 3.56...:shh:.....let's all just be patient, calm, cool & collected, no reason to panic.......its a cat/mouse game........ stay strong, dont give into 3.56 OFW.......peace...
UPDATE as of 2/9/2011: Spent most of the night trying a workaround on the current patched bypass... Working on a BRAND NEW bypass either with DNS and/or PROXY Server...So far nothing but dead ends...but I am hopeful within couple of days this nonsense will be taken care of...peace....
UPDATE as of 2/10/2011: So now I've got 2 issues to work on at once, ONYX 3.56 CFW & a new approach on bypassing 3.56 OFW. I've been implementing a new auto-correcting DNS generating array that scans & compares values on IP addresses sony uses on their servers. Incoming/outgoing pings make this process a little slow & monotonous. OFW 3.56 BYPASS is EMINENT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE as of 2/11/2011: So if you guys have been following my tread above, you know i've been quiet busy these past couple of days, sony dropped the axe on the bypass 2 days ago...since then getting access to sony's dns servers has been quiet tricky, and forget bout proxy server. When the rubber meets the road, dns is nothing but than a static IP address, sony forces us all to use dynamic IP address to get online/PSN. I've been isolating the dynamic ranges in these ip addresses...so once isolated, it means NEW DNS IP ADDRESS BYPASS as before.....hence 3.55 CFW's resurrect from the dead...then I'll have more time to work on ONYX 3.56 CFW.....peace.....
UPDATE as of 2/12/2011: Discouraging day to say the least, attempts to bypass 3.56 OFW still FUTILE & keeping me from my real task at hand of ONYX 3.56 CFW...open to any ideas from Devs out there on how to bypass current OFW...that would aliviate my time constraints & prevent any delays on ONYX release...... keepin' head up high.....:420:
UPDATE as of 2/13/2011 Got tons of emails about the SUPPOSEDLY SSL PROXY Bypass while still on 3.55cfw...... I have tested this method not only once but 5 different times with some variations. DOES NOT WORK!
This method (FAKE NOW) claimed to be a combo of the previously patched DNS hack and a new exploit involving an SSL proxy and generating/signing your own certificate. Sounds good in theory, but simply doesn't work, if someone can prove me wrong, feel free to contact me ASAP!
I WAS NEVER A FAN OF FACEBOOK, BUT NOW I'LL BE FORCED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT TO KEEP UP WITH MY DAILY UPDATES...STAY TUNED FOR MY FACEBOOK INFO...

You must login or register to view this content. this definately works im on it now thanks to NGT
02-14-2011, 07:28 AM #78
TehNoob2010
Little One
Just tried some of these methods, the ones using Charles, and a DNS server on Linux, and it worked flawlessly for me. :mudkip:

Maybe your doing something wrong?:420:
02-14-2011, 11:14 AM #79
MvP-JiiMMY
Do a barrel roll!
why are you guys still thinking hes going to release a cfw bloody hell i think he just trying to get some rep and he is like 16 years old well thats my guess but atlest stop repping him till he show us proff cuz he could just be making up random stuff and hey even if he is doing this he hasnt showed us any proff

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by YaaaaYO View Post
wait patiently, thanks sooo much

lol you just signed up so you can host bloody challange lobbys online again omg im sick of the noobs that signed up to get a cfw like cmon just update your god dam ps3 and enjoy the bloody challange lobby then update jeeze lol
02-14-2011, 04:02 PM #80
EndeverouX
Gym leader
UPDATE as of 2/14/2011:
RETRACTION, GOT CHARLIE BOY TO WORK, GOT THE RIGHT FILES THIS TIME, TOO MANY BOGUS FILES FLOATING AROUND THERE...
Last edited by EndeverouX ; 02-14-2011 at 06:13 PM.
02-14-2011, 04:06 PM #81
LOOOOOOOL

dude, better stop writing things here..
02-14-2011, 04:10 PM #82
there is already a solution.

Last edited by Jaytech ; 02-14-2011 at 06:19 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo