02-20-2011, 03:04 AM #1
pap0024
Splicer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys so ive found a hack, to add purchased games into our Download LIst,
This will mean It will be literally Genuine Games on your account, which you can share with your friends.
Go here in a FTP SERVER
/dev_hdd0/home/000000--/newstore
you will find a "cache.dat"
this will have some of your downloads, some wont appear though, im not sure why, maybe you must be online.
so what you do is open it and get your friends "cache.dat" and add the games to yours, to find out what each game is, there is like a webpage u can find in each paragraph, paste that in your web browser and it shows the image. so once you find your game, copy that paragraph from your friends "cache.dat" into yours "save as" (in notepad)
get onto psn (there are still a few ways) and u will see it in your download list!

I have posted mine here:
You must login or register to view this content.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO ME!

The following 16 users say thank you to pap0024 for this useful post:

Alfa, Azure_Hack, Czk, d1215, emersons35, GingerNigga, krazyfoolof2010, L☺L, MajorPSP156, maxrox, mmkmmk3, Pretzel729, wls1012, x Too GodLy x, Xx-NukeClan-xX, zxz0O0
02-21-2011, 08:06 AM #74
Originally posted by pap0024 View Post
Hey Guys so ive found a hack, to add purchased games into our Download LIst,
This will mean It will be literally Genuine Games on your account, which you can share with your friends.
Go here in a FTP SERVER
this will have some of your downloads, some wont appear though, im not sure why, maybe you must be online.
so what you do is open it and get your friends "cache.dat" and add the games to yours, to find out what each game is, there is like a webpage u can find in each paragraph, paste that in your web browser and it shows the image. so once you find your game, copy that paragraph from your friends "cache.dat" into yours "save as" (in notepad)
get onto psn (there are still a few ways) and u will see it in your download list!

I have posted mine here:

ALL CREDIT GOES TO ME!

If this works I see two problems with this...
1)You would need to beg people for the cache file....
2)Wont you other downloads be gone? (Unless once they are purchased they go on the server like trophies...)
02-21-2011, 08:08 AM #75
This is...dangerous. If it works.
02-21-2011, 08:18 AM #76
NDM-Dr0pSh0Ts
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by pap0024 View Post
Hey Guys so ive found a hack, to add purchased games into our Download LIst,
Go here in a FTP SERVER

I have posted mine here:

ALL CREDIT GOES TO ME!

how do i find my friends cache.dat?
02-21-2011, 08:36 AM #77
iNikush
I'm back from the dead
if you want banned and sued go right ahead and do this btw this would be the biggest mistake you ppl make on the ps3 go right ahead and continue watch what happens

The following user thanked iNikush for this useful post:

penguin_be
02-21-2011, 09:04 AM #78
Mr.Kane
Greatness
The Number 1 item people do this for will be Black Ops W@W zombie maps.

The following user thanked Mr.Kane for this useful post:

icanhostcl
02-21-2011, 09:34 AM #79
cresterk
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Mr.KANE View Post
The Number 1 item people do this for will be Black Ops W@W zombie maps.

i think u r right
sooo...... will someone put the Black Ops W@W zombie maps up??
:arate:
02-21-2011, 09:38 AM #80
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by cresterk View Post
i think u r right
sooo...... will someone put the Black Ops W@W zombie maps up??
:arate:

Its in premium Winky Winky

The following user thanked Mr.Kane for this useful post:

cresterk
02-21-2011, 10:00 AM #81
cresterk
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Mr.KANE View Post
Its in premium Winky Winky

aaaaaaargh any other way?
or any other site
02-21-2011, 10:19 AM #82
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by cresterk View Post
aaaaaaargh any other way?
or any other site

There is a site taht has all ps store downloads on it, but i can not remember the name.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo