Post: PSN Tool v1.0: Spoof / Clean / PSN Play + Creator Tool
05-30-2013, 09:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

I would like to specifying expected that I am not the author of the program's inception, and I only just pass the information source will publish at the bottom of the page.

's homebrew serves primarily to protect against the banishment CFW !

Originally posted by another user
Changelog :
v1.0 - First Release
----------------------------------------- --------------------------------------
* FEATURE: Allows "cleaner" your CFW, c that is to say, remove syscall Peek & Poke temporarily. This allows you to practice the moment to play Call Of Duty: Black Ops II without automatic ban because your system is considered OFW without these syscalls. We tested the game for over a month, and no ban so far, you can enjoy ^ ^ wink
* FEATURE: You can make your backup charge (dev_bddvd) read-only, with 555 permissions to believe Backup an Original. Also removes files created by multiMAN that would not normally be present.
* FEATURE: You can delete the "supects" in the eyes of your sony hdd, that is to say tmp game_debug, PKG, packages, " GAMES "if it is empty (otherwise you'll get an error, it is recommended to use" my version "of multiMAN or manually edit the file options.ini mm) crash_report, home / reActSys.key, VSH and history the browser. PKG files and packages will be removed if they are empty wink careful it deletes against Multiman Stealth version "Toolbox" on Rogero CFW. We invite you to use my multiMAN Stealth (link below) or the Arch!
* FEATURE: You can temporarily change ConsoleID, as does PSIDPATCH by pressing [Select]
* FEATURE: You can temporarily change to MAC address by pressing [X], not to be "toast" the current MAC address
* FEATURE: You can temporarily change the PSID, as does PSIDPATCH by pressing [O] Bugs to fix: # When the Using a backup located externally, the application freeze during auto clean ([Start]). This is due to the application permissions. To still enjoy the clean of syscall (Ram) and HDD, use the [L1] and [R1] # When using on cfw 4.40, the name of the kernel is "Mirala Tijera" instead of your current kernel . There is also a black screen wanting to spoof the MAC address (to be confirmed!). We recommend you to enter or Rebug 4.30 Arch 4.31

CFW Compatible: Rebug 4.30.2 REX (CEX and DEX mode), Rebug 4.30.2 D-REX, Arch 4.31 (For cfw SGK yet tested) are the 4.40 cfw subject to bug / freeze and should be avoided. To "creation" of this homebrew (yes it is you who will create it) we offer two methods: Method "easy" (recommended): We present PSN Creator Tool v1.0 by doing SAZERTY in order to automate the creation of pkg! Instructions : 1. Place your psn game (demo) in the pkg file provided with the application 2. Tap ok then [Enter] if you agree with the conditions 3. Select your pkg by typing its number in the list 4. Type (copy / paste) your consoleID (IDPS) (32 char.) Or press [Enter] to use your original IDPS 5. Press [R] to generate a random MAC address to spoof or the [Enter] to use the original. You can also manually type (12 char.) 6. Press [R] to generate a random PSID to the spoof or [Enter] to use the original. You can also manually type (32 char.) 7. Press [y] to save a copy of your IDs in a text or [n] to do nothing File 8. Press [y] to give a name to your homebrew on xmb. If you type [n], the homebrew will be the name of your psn game (demo) 9. You and your pkg file containing your id if you created a will in the main folder. -

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
- [X] to spoof the MAC address
- [Select] to spoof the ConsoleID
- [O] to spoof the PSID
- [Start] to perform a full clean system (RAM, HDD, BDDVD ..)
- [L1] for cleaner Ram (syscalls)
- [R1] for cleaner HDD (folders)
- [R2] for the cleaner BDDVD (permissions, files, .. BUG with external backups)
- [] to turn the fashion CFW (restart)
- [/ \] to exit Tutorial use (to follow to the letter!): 1. Start the homebrew 2. Press [X] to spoof your MAC address (and nothing else because the PS3 is then a Soft Reset LV2, which cancels your spoofs / deleting any syscalls!) 3. The LV2 is rebooted and the new MAC address is active 4. Load your backup with multiMAN, it is advisable to disable the "Redirection app / home" option because it is not stealth! (If you have a HS player too bad at your own risk!) 5. Return on homebrew, there you can do all the operations so change ConsoleID (only if you have entered a valid eboot. Elf!) Of PSID and do a complete clean by pressing [Start]. As stated above for usb games due to bug you do not know how to use the automatic "complete" clean. You need to manually press the [R1] and [L1] to do "cleaner" than the HDD and syscalls. 6. You possibly can make sure everything went well by pressing the up arrow on your controller to do a check, but it is optional. 7. Exit by pressing [/ \] and enjoy the SEN / PSN with your Backup by starting from the BR icon ^ ^ NOTE: When you clean syscall ([Start] or [R1]), you can not load game with multiMAN, switch MAC address, ConsoleID ... anything that is not "OFW" why you need to restart the console and return to the homebrew and press [] Warning if you load multiMAN when even after a clean BD emulation is disabled because your system will be considered by OFW mm! (Just re-enable the end settings mm to fix the problem) There is simply an order to follow when you want to do certain tasks wink For example, let's say I want to change my MAC address: If j relies on [Start] (or [L1]) for the syscall cleaner then the application can not change my mac address because they are needed. I will therefore have to press [] or restart. sample.pkg A re-signed with the game Sky Fighter file was included in the archive. This is actually a homebrew but ConsoleID, PSID and MAC address empty. It can be used for testing purposes (not spoof anything with this pkg) The tutorials above are also present. Though there are more automatic ban and that the risk is very low given all functions clean / spoof zero risk does not exist, if you follow the tutorial you are solely responsible for the consequences that can follow.

PSN Tool v1.0

MD5: fb7086c6b1010d1576b3122f1d47f791

PSN Tool Creator v1.0 by SAZERTY

Password: sazerty

MD5: 63326e0e3742084781227ec8736b081e

multiMAN BASE CEX Stealth XMB 30/04/00 by Hijam

Be careful, you have to rename the "GAMES" folders that contain your backups in "games" with the File Manager multiMAN once installed to view your games with my version! (Additional security)

multiMAN BASE CEX Stealth SingStar 04.40.00 by Arch

Thank you to SAZERTY for his Creator, to all who were able to test the software and of course member who recognize

TO EVERYONE WHO IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH PASSWORD AND FILES.i HAVE TESTED THIS AGAIN THIS MORNING ITS WORKING FINE!! Use Winrar hightlight all files and copy and paste the password into winrar when asked then extract to a new folder anywhere on your desktop.Here is proof of this morning done at my work,

To People who thinks password is wrong i've uploaded it for you stupid people without password

1.) Place your psn game (demo) in the pkg file provided with the application

2.) Tap ok then [Enter] if you agree with the conditions

3.) Select your pkg typing its number in the list

4.) Type (copy / paste) your consoleID (IDPS) (32 char.) Or press [Enter] to use your original IDPS

5.) Press [R] to generate a random MAC address to spoof or the [Enter] to use the original. You can also manually type (12 char.)

6.) Press [R] to generate a random PSID to the spoof or [Enter] to use the original. You can also manually type (32 char.)

7.) Press [y] to save a copy of your IDs in a text or [n] file to do nothing

8.) Press [y] to give a name to your homebrew on xmb. If you type [n], the homebrew will be the name of your psn game (demo)

9.) You and your pkg file containing your id if you created a will in the main folder
Last edited by xxmcvapourxx ; 05-31-2013 at 02:30 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to ELITE xxmcvapourxx for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, ℳaTiCz, 631, BrinkerzHD, ByteSource, Cesei, cod5cl, ContagiousModz, DaveedDB, dgui123451, ErasedDev, FTDreload, FuntCase, Gabberhard, gianluca33, HolyCreepsHacks, II Dave II, Jenxz, Mercury001, paki4life, paulyr716, PingP0ng, PounDJo0DoGz0r, riggstq, Script Kiddie, Shake, smashedya, Smexeh, ViolentFelon, xkoeckiiej

The following 2 users groaned at ELITE xxmcvapourxx for this awful post:

^TPP^, Machiavelli_23
05-30-2013, 10:28 PM #2
hijam
Keeper
Hi, i'm the 1st tester of this soft working with the dev..

The info remains one month on our french site.. Now it's public, use it with caution...

I will just say to all that no updates are scheduled until the dev will get free time Smile

Hijam and the mysterious dev aka "zorro" :P

(sorry if my english is bad)

The following 6 users say thank you to hijam for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, (-Zeus-), DaveedDB, paulyr716, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Smexeh
05-30-2013, 10:34 PM #3
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by hijam View Post
Hi, i'm the 1st tester of this soft working with the dev..

The info remains one month on our french site.. Now it's public, use it with caution...

I will just say to all that no updates are scheduled until the dev will get free time Smile

Hijam and the mysterious dev aka "zorro" :P

(sorry if my english is bad)

Is this program safe to use on Rebug 4.41.2 lite edition to sync trophies?
05-30-2013, 11:06 PM #4
(-Zeus-)
I am error
I been testing this on a new account and console id playing BO2 , Am i not Banned yet ..
05-30-2013, 11:28 PM #5
hijam
Keeper
As you will see onlny the cfw we tested are supported : rebug 4.30.2 CEX and DEX and Arch 4.31 CEX

Not rogero and latest 4.41 cfw sorry.. (somme bug/freeze on 4.40 .. 4.41 lv2 not implemented yet)

:y: Ragdoll It's more secure if you use an other idps.. enjoy Smile

No ban hapenned since 2 months of testing but if you're ban it's your own responsability..

edit : yes of course it's safe you can use it to sync. btw only the rebug 4.30 and arch 4.31 supported..
05-30-2013, 11:38 PM #6
Cesei
Banned
As you will see onlny the cfw we tested are supported : rebug 4.30.2 CEX and DEX and Arch 4.31 CEX

Not rogero and latest 4.41 cfw sorry.. (somme bug/freeze on 4.40 .. 4.41 lv2 not implemented yet)

:y: Ragdoll It's more secure if you use an other idps.. enjoy Smile

No ban hapenned since 2 months of testing but if you're ban it's your own responsability..

edit : yes of course it's safe you can use it to sync. btw only the rebug 4.30 and arch 4.31 supported..

I wouldnt mind going on rebug 4.30 and doing this but then its an risk to use a 4.41 spoofer as Sony ban for this issue too.
I'm probably going try this on rebug 4.41 I dont mind freezing a few times.
05-30-2013, 11:43 PM #7
hijam
Keeper
Sorry but it will just say "lv2 kernel unknow" you can't do anything..

the dev of this and almost all the users in our french forum use the 4.30.2 with the spoofer..

and the 4.41.2 doesn't have DEX features and it's very new..

it's up to you to decide Winky Winky
05-30-2013, 11:48 PM #8
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter
Definately gonna use this program as I havent got console ban yet!
05-30-2013, 11:48 PM #9
Cesei
Banned
Sorry but it will just say "lv2 kernel unknow" you can't do anything..

the dev of this and almost all the users in our french forum use the 4.30.2 with the spoofer..

and the 4.41.2 doesn't have DEX features and it's very new..

it's up to you to decide Winky Winky

kk im going on 4.30 Smile thanks for everything u got skype?
05-31-2013, 12:27 AM #10
What is the input right? I m not understand... xD

Ok, I m Solve! Happy
Last edited by Reiza72 ; 05-31-2013 at 01:15 AM.

The following user thanked Reiza72 for this useful post:

venomevil

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo