Post: Advanced Method of Real Time Modding Wireless With No Lag Also Stops CID Stealers
11-12-2013, 05:24 PM #1
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello Guys Today i am Releasing My Method To Real Time Mod/Edit Wireless

What You Will Need PS3 DEX Mode (Rebug Users On DEX Make Sure to have your Mode On DEX for this to Work) Laptop With Lan Port A Internet Cable (Only One) (Make Sure to Watch the video) To Bypass CID Stealers i want this Thread Sticked) Smile Make it Happen

(For Rebug Users To Find Your Real Time Editing IP Address.)
Go to Debug Settings

And Find Connection Status List For Debug Your IP Will Display There.
Also This Method Works On Enstones CCAPI Just Use It For DEX
(Released) To Stop Console Stealers Simply Just Turn Your Wireless Off!!
Cause The Connections Runs Though The Laptop Instead Of The Internet Connection.
I will make another Video Soon Explaining How It Works..
Last edited by Turk_Warrior ; 06-12-2014 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Updated The Theard New Version

The following 33 users say thank you to Turk_Warrior for this useful post:

-SuperMan, /SneakerStreet/, RAB, Eddie Mac, A_Gen_Fiasco, A6shRkm, aburezk, Alexis-cs, BaSs_HaXoR, Boeing6570, Cesei, Gemi, DeLuca, Durnethe3, EraseTheSanity, Esker, Frank Ryan, Harry, iTzchito, ItzZuga, JakeP0500, koekiemonstarr2, Loxy, Mango_Knife, Pat Stay, Pwnaggge, RazorExile, Jasdeep, Sunnis, trilispy, xInfectHost, xkoeckiiej
12-02-2013, 06:54 PM #47
Originally posted by Warrior View Post
Today i release my Method On How to Real Time Mod Wireless Without Any Lag And Open Nat Type
Video On How to and proof of working

For Rebug Users Go to Debug Settings Scoll down until You Find Connection Status List For Debug Your RTM ip is in there
its should look like this 192.168.137.xx if your wireless ip is in there you got it wrong watch the video again
This Will Allow you to host Online Without Anylag With Your Host Connection
I am not Sure If Enstones CEX methods works with this but i will try soon

could you please help me bro my laptop hasn't connect to my ps3 since yesterday even after trying your method I have also tried doing this You must login or register to view this content. but every time i attempt to connect with target manager i always get this error do you have any idea as to whyi might be getting it? :(
You must login or register to view this content.
12-03-2013, 04:14 AM #48
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by JakeP0500 View Post
I was able to do this by:

- Setting up the Ps3 to use single settings (wireless)
- I also had Pad Auto Detect - OFF
- Having an ethernet cable plugged into my laptop and Ps3 (not sure if required)

Every time you boot up your Ps3, then go to Settings > Network Settings > Test Network settings

Target manager picked my Ps3 up, not sure why

you need to be on dual settings

You need to enable the sharing from your laptop or something
12-03-2013, 05:19 PM #49
JakeP0500
Do a barrel roll!
you need to be on dual settings

You need to enable the sharing from your laptop or something

HONESTLY I DON'T need to activate dual settings, I'll show my setup if you require?
12-03-2013, 05:21 PM #50
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by JakeP0500 View Post
HONESTLY I DON'T need to activate dual settings, I'll show my setup if you require?

hmm okay show me <3
12-03-2013, 10:11 PM #51
JakeP0500
Do a barrel roll!
hmm okay show me <3

The quality will be sub-par (with my 3.2mp phone Facepalm, but I'll try to upload something tomorrow for you (around 5/6pm GMT).

All you seem to have to do is Test Connection, then Target Manager connects. You also NEED an ethernet cable, I just tried it out now...
12-03-2013, 10:59 PM #52
Hello
just want to say that in the end I succeeded

I was lucky. ultimately achieve even connect all the tools. Then I saw that the TM was connected directly through my IP192.168.1.40 (wifi). The wired network connection do not use it for anything. Although this has to be connected. if it is connected it does not work. Even the network cable from the ps3, I got connected to a different router.
greetings

PSad Awesome sry my englis
12-04-2013, 04:57 PM #53
JakeP0500
Do a barrel roll!
hmm okay show me <3

Video Proof -

It's TERRIBLE quality but it works for me
12-04-2013, 04:58 PM #54
Turk_Warrior
League Champion